M*CARBO Brotherhood

Looking Sharp! (Knife Pic Thread) And Other Non-Firearm Weapons 🗡️

I was looking for the Protec Godson Cocobolo, didn’t find but ran across this. As I’m already somewhat in the doghouse over a misunderstanding… Protec Brend 3 Custom I’ll have to pass.

8 Likes

that’s because the scales are cut from mammoth fossil,even that ivory us controlled and expensive here’s a source for it, Siberian mammoth tusk 2 slabs, $265.00. that knife is a Brend Custom, so it probably will fetch that much from someone…its nice but way above my paygrade :smiling_imp:
Back when i used to get in the dog house, and i was getting the arctic shoulder, and the added not speaking, I always considered it, silence is golden… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

That was a bit of tongue in cheek, way above my pay grade as well. No artic shoulder, silent treatment or sleeping in the dog house. Just the “look” and the discussion about her understanding and mine, she did say I could buy what I wanted… She did have to concede to my understanding once explained.

7 Likes

yep remember that"look" think that is a genetic trait amongst that species…

7 Likes

@GOBLIN Ah the Look! For one (Specialty Tool) to Improve your Flat Rate Times! to Support them and Step Daughters, Double Standers when (Black Friday) Sales come Around! :rofl:

7 Likes

Not nearly as nice as yours, but I found a beat up 35 this morning at a pawn shop.

Figured it would be a good truck knife. $30. I think I did okay.

11 Likes

@ValorSolo Nice find. I think that you did better than OK :grin:

9 Likes

I agree! Great find.

8 Likes

So Zero Tolerance and Kershaw did a giveaway, and I won a Zero Tolerance knife. ZT 0562Ti, a Rick Hinderer design with titanium handles. Retails for $280, which makes it more than 5 times more expensive than my most expensive knife haha

14 Likes

excellent blade brother ive only got 1 ZT, A older model ZT0200 Military their blades are as tough as they come, if you ever replace one, its not because it wore out, but because you wanted another knife…LOLOL

10 Likes

@Chris19d

Doesn’t cost as much, but I really like my Gerber Gator. Mine looks like this:

12 Likes

these arrived for me yesterday , binos , scope, hatchet , sharpener, and as croc, dundee would say thats not a knife this is a knife :rofl: im looking forward to using them as soon as possible

12 Likes

@hunter1916 Like that kukri. Let me know how well you like that sharpener, been looking at that one too.

8 Likes

@Festus I have been using the Work Sharp sharpener for a while now. Works really fast and gives a good working edge. Not as sharp as using a stone but way faster.

9 Likes

@godallmighty Good to know and thanks!

8 Likes

@Festus will do,wont be trying it out this week too much to do but as soon as i do i will let you know , i have watched videos on utube and it looks good

7 Likes

@godallmighty i will probably give a quick rub with very fine stone to finish it off

8 Likes

John Wayne : had one around my neck for the time I was in the Corps, learned real quick to tape it closed to a dog tag. You only hit the prone position once and took the blade into your chest to learn that.
Tom

7 Likes

Aint that the truth! Semper Fi Leatherneck!

6 Likes

Well, you clearly got your gear…but did you get meat for the stew? :grinning:

5 Likes