M*CARBO Brotherhood

Looking Sharp! (Knife Pic Thread) And Other Non-Firearm Weapons

Buck I’ve been wearing the little cat s-series everyday since I got it and I’m really liking it. Thanks for the insight on changing the belt clip cuz sometimes it digs in and pinches. But other than that I have no issues with it

8 Likes

It’s even better in person

10 Likes

10 Likes

@Kona hows the action feel on em Logan, nice smooth positive lock?

8 Likes

@goblin top notch on both. Very fast and snappy. The protech definitely feels higher quality and whatnot but the Piranha is well made. I’d carry the Piranha every day and beat on it, I’d save the protech for special occasion.

9 Likes

LOL I always keep a sunday go to meetin knife as well brother. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

For cutting the brie to go with the communion wine? :grinning:

10 Likes

In case some offending soul needs a come to Jesus moment, or as my uncle used to put it, "he needs tha scripture read over him "LOLOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

@Kona i knew you would but more than one :smiley: nice blades :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

@Kona you have to be careful with knives brother :smiling_imp: they highly addictive, even more so than guns. back when dinosaurs walked the earth and i had a pet Velociraptor, I had 2 knives, my issue K-Bar and a Buck 110 General. still got both of em. it becomes the thrill of the hunt to find, First it was the EK X bolt I was after in the 70s,never could catch one in stock at the PX as i was travlin, finally found one. 5 years ago.
then it was replacing the Gerber Parabellum. I broke. In Panama. in the 80s. found a NIB parabellum 3 years ago with sheath.
Last year. I came across a " Echanis" Al Mar Warrior, Black on Black, had been after once since 1979 and I saw it in a blade Magazine, on the cover on my way out of Norfolk Virginia, catching a fast ride…
and they been many blades inbetween. as well as hawks ,hatchets, and axes. steel is a addiction that is woven into a lot of our DNA. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
enjoy the ride brother!

10 Likes

The ProTec has a nice balanced look and sweet proportions. :+1:

10 Likes

@goblin oh trust me I know! Haha. I have a bunch of knives and have to be careful because I can very very easily go down the rabbit hole. I’ve been scouring BladeHQ for day’s and watching YouTube vids like crazy on all the knives I want.

11 Likes

I was looking for the Protec Godson Cocobolo, didn’t find but ran across this. As I’m already somewhat in the doghouse over a misunderstanding… Protec Brend 3 Custom I’ll have to pass.

8 Likes

that’s because the scales are cut from mammoth fossil,even that ivory us controlled and expensive here’s a source for it, Siberian mammoth tusk 2 slabs, $265.00. that knife is a Brend Custom, so it probably will fetch that much from someone…its nice but way above my paygrade :smiling_imp:
Back when i used to get in the dog house, and i was getting the arctic shoulder, and the added not speaking, I always considered it, silence is golden… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

That was a bit of tongue in cheek, way above my pay grade as well. No artic shoulder, silent treatment or sleeping in the dog house. Just the “look” and the discussion about her understanding and mine, she did say I could buy what I wanted… She did have to concede to my understanding once explained.

7 Likes

yep remember that"look" think that is a genetic trait amongst that species…

7 Likes

@GOBLIN Ah the Look! For one (Specialty Tool) to Improve your Flat Rate Times! to Support them and Step Daughters, Double Standers when (Black Friday) Sales come Around! :rofl:

7 Likes

Not nearly as nice as yours, but I found a beat up 35 this morning at a pawn shop.

Figured it would be a good truck knife. $30. I think I did okay.

11 Likes

@ValorSolo Nice find. I think that you did better than OK :grin:

9 Likes

I agree! Great find.

8 Likes