M*CARBO Brotherhood

Looking for a Law Tactical adapter

Looking for a used Law Tactical folding stock adapter so I don’t have to tear down the upper. I will order one new but they are back ordered virtually everywhere and those that have them are trying to get over 350 to over 400 more than they retain new. Anybody have any suggestions where to look?

@ENTroPicGirl
Yep the Law Tactical adapters are hard to find right now.
Sylvan makes one that is in stock.
I have no personal experience with them but the reviews I’ve read are positive.
https://sylvanarms.com/product/arh300/

Cheaper here:

3 Likes

My issue with the Sylvan arms is that it doesn’t fit flush and it interferes with the side charging handle on the Gibbz upper.

Also did anyone notice that Mas Defense pretty much stole Maseratis emblem and flipped it upside down.

1 Like

Your talking about when the stock is folded?

Yeah they totally did! I’m surprised they’re getting away with that.

@ENTroPicGirl

This my SBR with the Law Tactical folder.
Looks like it would have the same issue with a side charging handle.

2 Likes

As you can see the law tactical folder dips down with a lower slung hinge so it would allow the cover to slide past with a couple millimeters to spare it would be close but it would work. There’s a handful of people have already done it. Call Mrs. finding one for sale that isn’t 350 $400 every place that’s marked lower is out of stock and they say they’re in stock they’re lying I placed an order with three different companies only to have my money returned to me. I’ve been hoping to find one on a shelf somewhere or find somebody that bought one and one I’m not using it because it is a little heavy. But that’s why I went with a polymer lower so I could afford to add a little extra weight here and there and not suffer with a super heavy rifle. I’ve been considering getting a Bufferless BCG but they are on backorder too. Only one company is making one comparable with .300AAC and that’s Evolution. Again I’d love to have one but at that price I just can’t swing it I got surgery on August 7th and my GF would strangle me revive me and strangle me again if I dropped that kinda money.

Damn C19, can we just get a vaccine already and go about our lives. I’d love to be able to buy 9 mm defensive loads for slightly less than I paid for 300 Weatherby hunting rounds. The hyper inflation needs to stop.

BTW that’s a nice build ya got there, pretty close to what I am envisioning.

1 Like

@ENTroPicGirl
Ahhh, got you now!
I have a Law Tactical on back order, probably won’t see it until the fall, should have got one before the panic!!

Thank you!
I built it for hog hunting, 300 Blackout.
When folded it fits in my backpack along with three mags and the suppresser. About as light as I can get it. Shoots awesome, zero set to 50 yards, pigs don’t like it!! :pig2:

1 Like

@ENTroPicGirl @AV8R Law Tactical folding stock adapters?..in stock for sale on Gunbroker at a crazy $364.00 ea. was the cheapest I saw. Three for sale on Ebay right now, two sellers asking $450 and one at over $550.

1 Like

@dave67
Really?!!
They’re nice but not that nice.
Think I’ll just wait for my $230 back order. :grin:

1 Like

Wow, usually I get dinner and a movie before being given the business. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Looks like I’ll be waiting.

3 Likes

So it’s always a risk when ordering things from China especially those cheap folding stock adapter’s however there is one that looks like it is an exact reproduction and it’s selling for $175 which tells me it’s not made from Chinezium. I might just check this out. If anything I can resell it.
www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=570_576&products_id=31635

1 Like

@ENTroPicGirl

Manufactured by Rare Arms which has all metal airsoft AR’s on that sight that sell for as much as $1,600.00 US and they are all sold out of the AR’s…might be worth a try as it is all steel and at almost half the price from what they sell for on Gunbroker right now.

@ENTroPicGirl
Personally, I would avoid anything that’s designed for an air soft gun. Not sure it would hold up to repeated force from a 300 AAC rifle.

I tend to agree with you on that but there is a reason why they advertise it for airsoft but made out of steel and obviously over engineered. It’s because law tactical has been trying to stem the tide of knock offs. I am half tempted to order one It’s just slightly over $200 and will be here in roughly 5 days. I don’t know 200 is still a ton of money to spend on something that ya know you will not be able to return if it fails.

1 Like

I called one of my friends who owns one of their airsoft rifles and he said their stuff is pretty solid. Considering his service record I tend to agree automatically with much of what he says.

What I would do to have one of those 3-D metal printers that lets me print what ever I want out of titanium.

2 Likes

@ENTroPicGirl
My concern is for injury if that thing fails while operating the gun.
I wouldn’t trust it personally but that’s just me.

I made a meme especially for this moment hope you are enjoy. :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

This is the same feeling I get when I have customers bring me tyres they bought from China and want me to install on their motorcycle. Or better yet some guy that brought me a “titanium” Front axle bolt that was cheap aluminum Does a used a gold titanium oxide finish on a billed it as actual titanium.

I’m up in the air about this I mean this company does make some really stellar products and if you look at their airsoft guns they ask about airsoft guns that cycle like an actual firearm and are made from steel and high-quality aluminum. I remind myself that I have a Chinese rug in my living room that cost $11,000.00. The Chinese have the capability of making high-quality products the problem comes in is price point.

I learned this while working for a scooter importer out of Gainesville Florida every single scooter we got out of the box needed hundreds of dollars worth of parts an hours worth of labor to make them stand up to the abuse of the college students will put them under. Since we ordered 8<15 containers of scooters a year We had more buying power. So what we did is we got on the phone had a conference with the manufacture and set out guidelines of how we want our scooters to be built we want real Mikuni carb or Walbro carbs if it’s a four stroke we want Better parts with real NGK Spark plugs. The response was oh so expensive NGK spark plugs $.25 more carburetor $10 more crankshaft $25 more. By the time we got to the end it was only $150 more and we were spending $200 in parts and paying my techs $16 an hour to do the work.

So this process is going through my head as I’m looking at this thing thinking to myself you know this could be the genuine article if they put $175 Worth of materials and labor into creating it. This could be as good as the real thing but for less and no back order. So for now I think I’m gonna keep this kind of quiet only you guys now and I’m gonna order one in as soon as I have the money to do so and check it out and see what it does.

1 Like