M*CARBO Brotherhood

Lone Wolf News!

Just looked into the Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf Stain “S” Less Steel Billet Extractor for my G26 Gen4. Model# AW-1895-SS-BLK

The phone recording states with the current corona virus situation they will not be answering phone calls but email or online tec support is HOT.

ALSO…no more custom gunsmithing at this time.

Anyone try one yet or have an opinion?

Seems like it might be worth the price and piece of mind? Maybe.

https://www.lonewolfdist.com/slide-parts/aw-extractor

ELIMINATE THE ONLY WEAK LINK

A broken extractor will render your semi-automatic Glock pistol into a useless single shot

Introducing an Industry Exclusive Stainless Steel LCI Extractor
for 7 Glock Models and the SIG P320 Series

Product features:

• High polished finish
  • Flash Nitride black refinish available on Gen1-4 9mm version
  • Machined from certified 17-4 stainless steel billet
  • Loaded chamber indicator
  • Smoother extraction
  • Better lubricity
  • Less friction
  • Flawless functionality
  • Improved reliability

Improve the reliability of your Glock service pistol by installing the AlphaWolf SS extractor. This fail-safe replacement part is proven to endure extended abuse.

A broken extractor will render you semi-automatic Glock pistol into a useless single shot! MIM (Metal Injection Molding) extractors are known to fail when subjected to direct impact. Glock factory certified Armorers warn shooters: NEVER drop the slide on a loaded chamber, or risk imminent failure due to breakage. MIM extractors are documented as failing this test in a single use!

Our AlphaWolf extractor substantially surpasses the original MIM factory part in every detail including base material, fit, finish and function. Our loaded chamber slam test rigorously abused the AW extractor by dropping the slide on a loaded chamber over 1,500 times, and it still functions flawlessly! Our high polished finish ensures continued reliability. We believe this is the most durable and functional extractor available today.

Want to customize you stainless steel extractor? Choose a PVD color choice here

*The perfect complement to any Lone Wolf Stainless Steel Slide

*AW-1895-SS

• Does not fit Gen5 (see AW-1895-SS-GEN5 below for Gen5 fitment)
  • Fits all Glock 9mm or .380 factory slides* (except G42 &G43)
  • Fits all Gen3 9mm and G25 and G28 (.380 models) Glock pistols
  • If upgrading from a non LCI extractor, you will also need to replace the spring loaded bearing with part number LWD-2714 (black)
  • Identification - No dots on the extractor

* AW-1895-SS-GEN5

• Fits all Gen5 Glock 9mm
  • If upgrading from a non LCI extractor, you will also need to replace the spring loaded bearing with part number LWD-2714 (black)
  • Identification - 4 dots on the extractor

* AW-1899-SS

• Fits all Glock Gen3 & Gen4 .40S&W / .357SIG factory slides
  • If upgrading from a non LCI extractor, you will also need to replace the spring loaded bearing with part number LWD-3439 (white)
  • Identification - 1 dots on the extractor

*AW-1902-SS

• Fits most Glock Gen3 & Gen4 45ACP / GAP factory slides except G36,30S, or 41
  • For G21&30 must use the new style spring loaded bearing LWD-3442 (olive)
  • For G37 must use the new style spring loaded bearing LWD-3439(white)
  • Identification - 2 dots on the extractor

*AW-1909-SS

• Fits all Glock Gen3 & Gen4 10mm factory slides
  • If upgrading from a non LCI extractor, you will also need to replace the new style spring loaded bearing LWD-3442 (olive)
  • Identification - 3 dots on the extractor

*AW-33187-SS

• Fits Glock Gen3 G42 .380 factory slides
  • Identification - 1 dot on the extractor

*AW-33376-SS

• Fits Glock G43 factory slides
  • Identification - 0 dot on the extractor

*AW-P320-SS-9

• Fits SIG SAUER 9mm P320 Series factory slides
  • Identification - Skeletonized extractor

Lone Wolf Distributors is always striving to offer new products to our customers. If you don’t see a make/model you would like us to offer, email our Customer Service department at customerservice@lonewolfdist.com. We would like to hear from you.

3 Likes

i was thinking the same thing … especially after 15k + rounds… :shushing_face:
Tagging along, im planning on grabbing one next time i place an order.

3 Likes

Wow…what model Glock do you have?

G23 with 15k on stock barrel, maybe only 3k out of my 9mm LW conversion barrel. All with the factory G23 ejector/spring though. Its definately a failure point i could see fixing prophylactically.

1 Like

Replacement Carbon Steel Glock Extractors are $17.99 from Midway USA

Currently out of the ones with the loaded chamber extractor.

2 Likes

I really like the idea of machined billet though vs cast. Even with “carbon” steel there are more chances of something unknown going wrong that cant be seen by eye. Not an unreasonably high extra $$ either.

4 Likes

@Stircrayzy Let’s compare the Glock factory extractor replacement cost from Midway with shipping and tax…(Still not available with loaded chamber indicator!!!:rage:)

To Alpha Wolf Lone Wolf (that won’t break)with free shipping and no tax…:face_with_monocle::eye::sunglasses:

:eye: think it might just be a GO for me…:v:

Don’t want shiny bling…want all black like me Glock…:boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

I concur. Case closed. :sunglasses:

The M*CARBO extractor made a huge difference in my PCC9…

maybe the AW will have a noticeable difference…we’ll see.:eyes:

1 Like

Don’t see any advantage to the titanium coated extractor from Glock Store…$29.95 + ship.
Don’t want a gold colored one either…:face_with_monocle:

https://www.glockstore.com/Titanium-Coated-Extractor-w-LCI

Maybe if its coated with titanium, those stupid blazer aluminum casings wont get stuck on their rims?

Thank god for screen shots!:boom::boom::boom::eye::sunglasses::v:

Glock factory certified Armorers warn shooters: NEVER drop the slide on a loaded chamber, or risk imminent failure due to breakage.
MIM extractors are documented as failing this test in a single use!

1 Like

Got the LWAW Stain “S” Less Steel Flash Nitride BLACK Extractor installed.

Easy install and nice detail work as usual.:zap::boom::boom::boom::grin:

1 Like