M*CARBO Brotherhood

Level 2 User Optic Mount Testing

Alright boys, @chrisnelson has asked that a separate pass around be included for level 2 users starting with @hrfunk as the first tester. Please use this thread to opt in for testing. We’ll use this to keep track of who wants in, who currently has the mount, and who has already tested it. Just like our contests please say you want to test the optic mount if you want to be included. You will also need to report your findings in the Optic Mount Testing thread on the main forum. When you’re done with the mount, please be aware you will have to test it quickly and pay to ship it to someone else. The following is the current chain of custody:

1. @chrisnelson has the mount
8 Likes

So been be try to understand if am level two three or what would love to beta test the mount been trying to get answer on what level I am

4 Likes

Same here, no idea how to check if level 2 has been acquired.

3 Likes

@Jefft1967 @CatFood go to your profile and if it says “regular” or “member” or anything other than “basic user” then you are 2+. Basic user means level 1. Pretty much anyone who has been here longer than 5 min is level 2+

8 Likes

I would love to try it out sign me up!

4 Likes

@Kona

Logan, I had the interpretation that one would be a BASIC user until he/she added their membership information about themselves? That is what initially motivated me. I have seen basic members who remained such for weeks. Your ‘5 minute’ statement gave me a ‘great chuckle!’ Thanks, brother! :+1 :beer:

4 Likes

Ok then I’d love to test the new optic mount I just wanted to make sure Kona didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes

6 Likes

@lonewolf there’s a checklist of criteria mods have access to see what it takes for each trust level. It’s posts read, viewed, likes, replies, all that sort of thing.

8 Likes

@Kona ah ok sweet. I was guessing that is what it was, just didn’t say it verbatim.

I’d like to throw my hat in for the optic mount testing. Will shoot 1-2k rounds and put it through “out of the box” type of tests. If I can test it cool, if I can’t no big deal.

5 Likes

I’d be down to test it out, I’m still on the fence about it and can test it with a sparc, mro, and Eotech.

3 Likes

Sign me up for it also please.

3 Likes

I’d love to test the mount but money’s is tight so am backing out I know shipping not a ton if money but good luck testing

2 Likes

I’d give it a try in rural “Oregun”

3 Likes

Plus I would want to keep it too

1 Like

I’ve been calling MCARBO for months about the mount. I’m the bodyguard in Boston and I’d be honored to field test it going through the workday from truck to bag to van and body to foot patrol.

4 Likes

Hey I just want to buy one.

3 Likes

This thing IS going to be tested by at least one lefty, right? Not seeing an issue with left-handed use, but it does mount to the left side of the weapon. Just checking.

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas

1 Like

Sign me up to test one also

4 Likes