M*CARBO Brotherhood

KSG Soft Carry Case

I’ve been on the hunt for a carry case for my KSG. I eventually want to get a hard protective case but I needed something now to get it to the range.
If anyone is interested, I found this one on Amazon: Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Short Barrel Rifle Gun Case Firearm Bag - Suitable for Subgun Bullpups Carbine Shotgun SMG SBR AR AK Pistol, Available Length in 24" 28" 32" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KX7SN4N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_tj7tCbQTS9HNB

I bought the 32" one & it fits great. I went a little larger because I have the extended butt plate and wanted extra room. It has large enough storage bags for shells and a divider for targets. What I like best about it is that it can hold and carry 2 rifles. My dream is to someday share the other side with a RDB.

@4QBarry I have the exact same one for my KSG (& future RDB)!! I love it! The only con I have with it, is that I miss the extra webbing that my larger bag had for attaching more accessory pouches, etc.

I agree Peyote. If it had some molle attachments it would be perfect. I’m still on the hunt for my RDB and continue to check pricing. I’ve noticed they’ve dropped some in price so hopefully by next year my KSG will have a Kel-tec buddy in the Savior bag.