M*CARBO Brotherhood

KSG accessory spikes

I’m a recently retired Air Force Combat Controller. My team and I traveled all over the world and carried with us both the Keltec 2k 40 cal . and the KSG 12 ga. . Of course they were not sanctioned as authorized combat weapons but we got wavers . We modified both weapons with both aftermarket parts and triggers along with M-Carbo accessories. Now , M-carbo has a set of spikes for breaching that you can attach to the front of the KSG. (you’ve all seen them) .My KSG was destroyed on my last mission and I’ve been looking for a KSG since . Its been almost a year now and they say they they are out there But I haven’t found one .So what I did was , I purchased a set of spikes and I adapted them to my sub 2000 useing a bipod and a flashlight holder. I’ve tested it and the spike go into doors and plywood without damage to the sub 2k 's barrel or frame. Also because I could not find a KSG I was left to purchase a RIA VR80 . I also adapted the spikes to the front of that weapon useing the same type of flashlight holder and bipod. I suggest M-Carbo look into other possible applications for there products because this is only one example of the many universal uses your accessories have . I have adapted at the minimum 15 different Items from M-Carbo to different weapons . Keep up the good work

9 Likes

@True-Thumper welcome to the forum daniel

3 Likes

@True-Thumper Welcome to the Brotherhood Daniel. Thank you for your Air Force service.

3 Likes

@True-Thumper I am so sorry but all of that went WAY over my head… I guess I am going to have to wait until the movie comes out.
But… I did want to say thank you for your service to this country… and welcome to your new Brotherhood.

4 Likes

look at the accessories for a KSG 12gauge shot gun and you will see the spikes I’m talking about.

4 Likes

I didn’t try it. But perhaps you could try a web search for spikes that could be attached to the S2K side M-lok rail system? Just a thought.

3 Likes

Try looking on Kel Tec sub 2000 or M-Carbo sub 2000 (Its the same web site .) and in the search type Kel Tec KSG Bayonet Spikes and it will take you right to them. I cant help you any more then that if you cant see them right there…

3 Likes

Definitely two different sites:

MCARBO here

Kel Tec Here

Also different companies with different owneship.

4 Likes

Recently I purchased the mag plug wrench, and the bayonet extensions, and spikes.

Questions:

1. Would I be able to use the mag plug wrench, in order to install the aluminum, high visibility, followers?

2. I have a “howitzer 70” muzzle brake, would that fit, if I keep my spike set?

3 Likes

In advance, thank you. And it is great to be here.

4 Likes

Hey, did you ever get an answer on this? I am trying to do the same thing & with the heat shield from HiTech CC.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

As far as the spikes go, there IS enough room between the muzzle brake and the bayonet spikes, if you DO NOT ADD THE BAYONET EXTENDERS. Mine just had the spikes and the howitzer. I had to return the extensions.

And they come with white followers, so I don’t need to replace them.

I have both Hi-Tech and Mcarbo, on mine

3 Likes

Does anyone have the bayonet spike extenders? I would like a set but MCarbo is not making them anymore.