KelTec Sub 2000 Gen 2 M-Series w. Multi-Mag configuration

I’m interested in buying a KelTec Sub 2000 Gen 2 M-SERIES with the Multi-Mag configuration. I want to use a Sig P320 magazine and I’ve researched the McCarbo pages and can’t find how to order that magazine with the gun – if one comes with it. So my question – does a magazine come with the gun and how do I order that particular magazine when placing my order?

4 Likes

Give MCARBO a call. Sure they can give you an answer.

6 Likes

Yep, call to order. I know a p320 mag catch is availavle so the multimag can be configured to your taste. Yes, a mag traditionally comes with the sub and it should match the mag catch it left the factory wearing.

5 Likes

My apologies if this is the wrong place for this.
I’m a newbie Sub 2000 owner of the multi-mag version.
I bought the MCARBO rubber buffer tube cover. In installing it, I find I can’t get the buffer tube to move back forward. It appears something is blocking it’s forward movement. My fingers are too large to reach in and try to push the blockage out of the way.
Can anyone help me with this so I can salvage a range session Saturday or Sunday?

2 Likes

The buffer tube should not have moved while putting the sleeve over it. I think what you are trying to say is the bolt assembly won’t go forward. This Is a common problem with the S2K. There are a couple ways to correct this. Probably the best way is to reach in the ejection port with a finger and push the hammer back allowing the bolt to move forward. You can also put the gun in the unfolded position and tap the barrel down on a board or desk which will allow the bolt to ride over the hammer. One note: the hammer must be in the cocked position for the bolt to go forward. MAKE SURE THERE IS NO AMMO IN THE FIREARM!

4 Likes

Thanks a million for the quick response. You’re spot on regarding my mistake in terminology – it’s the bolt assembly.

I’ll give this a try. Hopefully it will do the trick.

Thanks again,

Steve

4 Likes

@Rogue1, hopefully that helps. Let me know if you have any problems.

3 Likes

It worked! Awesome!

Thanks again, so much. Now off to the range tomorrow!!!

Steve

3 Likes