Keltec P11 kit problem

Hello Everyone! I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. I apologize if I’m not following the forum etiquette. I bought the mcarbo trigger kit, recoil springs, and rod for my Keltec P11. All the parts looked excellent and i followed the video precisely. When i tested fired it, it would only shoot one round and not load the next. I would have to jack it and a new round would fly out and a new round would go in. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Bobby

4 Likes

If you’re jacking out a new round after firing, then it’s feeding/auto-loading (and ejecting) just fine. To me, it sounds like your problem is with the trigger mechanism because the P-11 has double strike capability. I’d tear it down and do it all over again to try and see why the trigger goes dead until the slide is manually cycled again.

3 Likes

I’ll tear it down and start over. It has a dead trigger after firing the first round.

4 Likes

That’s what I figured. Pay extra attention to anything involving the trigger bar and sear. Let us know how it goes!

3 Likes

Adjusting the trigger set screw(s) to allow a full proper throw of the trigger return was needed on mine. No real ‘problem’.

2 Likes

Which way did you adjust your trigger screws? Did you move them forward towards the barrel or back to the rear?

1 Like

Out more, one is not alowing it to reset. Somebody on here removed them both. They control the limits of the trigger pull _ try one then the other dry firing till you see a different result. I’d have to have it in front of me.

1 Like

Did you ever get it figured out? I found a prior post where I had to remove the frpnt set screw to achieve a proper reset.

1 Like

I haven’t had time to mess with it since I last shot. I will definitely let you know when I do.

1 Like