Keltec P11 kit problem

Hello Everyone! I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. I apologize if I’m not following the forum etiquette. I bought the mcarbo trigger kit, recoil springs, and rod for my Keltec P11. All the parts looked excellent and i followed the video precisely. When i tested fired it, it would only shoot one round and not load the next. I would have to jack it and a new round would fly out and a new round would go in. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Bobby

3 Likes

If you’re jacking out a new round after firing, then it’s feeding/auto-loading (and ejecting) just fine. To me, it sounds like your problem is with the trigger mechanism because the P-11 has double strike capability. I’d tear it down and do it all over again to try and see why the trigger goes dead until the slide is manually cycled again.

2 Likes

I’ll tear it down and start over. It has a dead trigger after firing the first round.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured. Pay extra attention to anything involving the trigger bar and sear. Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Adjusting the trigger set screw(s) to allow a full proper throw of the trigger return was needed on mine. No real ‘problem’.

1 Like

Which way did you adjust your trigger screws? Did you move them forward towards the barrel or back to the rear?

Out more, one is not alowing it to reset. Somebody on here removed them both. They control the limits of the trigger pull _ try one then the other dry firing till you see a different result. I’d have to have it in front of me.

Did you ever get it figured out? I found a prior post where I had to remove the frpnt set screw to achieve a proper reset.

I haven’t had time to mess with it since I last shot. I will definitely let you know when I do.