M*CARBO Brotherhood

Just installed the P365 spring kit

I wasn t expecting much to replace 3 springs but figured heck 25 bucks. Man was i wrong, these 3 springs made a big difference. I was concerned about making my carry pistol too light but it lightens just enough. The biggest change i feel is the smoothness and crispness of the trigger. I m just blown away and stoked to go to the range lol. Hopefully , they ll open back up soon. Have a great weekend everyone

6 Likes

Cool, I was waiting for somebody to do this!
Look forward to the range report!

5 Likes

Before and after springs
. along with grayguns trigger.

6 Likes

Excellent! I have the Gray Guns trigger already installed. I just need to get the spring kit when they’re back in stock.
I like that new trigger pull number!!

3 Likes

While I had it apart… installing the stricker spring, While the disassembled I Flitzed the mating surface of sear/ stricker surfaces with a dremel tool and treated all internal areas of the slide where stricker resides with Hornady ONE SHOT. SIG says keep that channel dry.
I deburred all control rods ETC. with flitz and dremel.

My routine maintenance cleaning is ONE SHOT followed by canned air a few minutes later.
BE AWARE, IF YOU HAVE A SAS SLIDE THERE IS A DIIFERENT TECHNIQUE TO REMOVING THE BACK PLATE.See this video !!!

Here is trigger with SAS slide and MCARBO springs and polishing ETC.

A 67% trigger pull reduction.

4 Likes

2lb trigger!! I’m in!
Thanks for the link for the SAS back plate, didn’t know that.
I think I’ll be doing some deemed polishing too!

3 Likes

Not specific mentioned areas, polish the interior side of the trigger bar.lubicate the sear seat spring area with light SUPER LUBE silicon/PTFE. polish sides of the sear, polish sear pivot pin where it bears,
HAVE A BUNCH OF FUN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :hot_face: :beer: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes

Great! Many thanks for the information.
As soon as the springs are back in stock I’m going to get in it.

2 Likes

i don t think their out of stock. I believe their even on sale for 20. I could be wrong though

3 Likes

I looked on the website and it’s says out of stock.

1 Like

@AV8R Just checked their website and the P365 spring kit is in stock. Better hurry.

2 Likes

Oh cool, I’m in!!:sunglasses:
Spring kit ordered!
Many thanks for the heads up👍🏼

4 Likes

awesome man, u ll be happy

2 Likes

@jaason101 welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Picked up the kit and am wondering if I should attempt the install along with the Sig flat trigger?

1 Like

You are going to go deep into the gun to install the springs so may as well install the trigger at the same time.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I better have someone do it.

2 Likes

It’s not too bad to do. I’ve installed triggers in my 365’s.
The parts are small and it is a bit tricky to do but it is something most people can do.
The spring install video addressed the trigger install, so if you’re going to install the springs yourself you can certainly install the trigger.
However, if you’re concerned at all then find someone to do it.

2 Likes

Does it have a over travel adjustment ? The grayguns does https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

Videos for trigger replacement

Polishing parts. If you have it apart to change springs and trigger WHY NOT make the action as smooth as possible with about 10 minutes of additional effort ?

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s the OEM Sig flat trigger. I do have the v1 Grayguns trigger in my other P365, had a local smith install it and might go that route again. Any Sig Armorers out there from the Tampa area?

2 Likes