M*CARBO Brotherhood

Just found about the Diablo 12 ga pistol

couldnt figure out the how, till i read the add. but hell, 2 barrels of 12ga pellets, black powder? in that small a package?40gr of FFG powder and 1/2 oz of shot. that will clear a room. easy and quick to load. sign me up. no FFL required. legal in California. ship it right to your front door.
im getting goosebumps just thinking bout it…click on tha link

a brace of these pancho villa style, with paper rolled boolets/rounds…tear the end and ram it home… have done blackpowder a long time. its not difficult to get used to.
its got 1 hammer 1 trigger takes 1 each 209 shotgun primer.selector on the hammer to select R or L barrel. 10"ling, 3.2 lbs loaded…ooooooooowwwwwwwwweee!
https://americanguncraft.com/product/diablo-break-open-12-gauge-pistol-midnight-black/?AGC6&gdpr_consent=&gdpr=false

13 Likes

9 Likes

Make for an interesting bike gun, have to work up some preloaded paper cartridges with powder ball and shot. Might have to school a bunch of people on the laws concerning that firearm.
Tom

9 Likes

This is something you will want at home if beto o’rourke ever becomes president. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It has a fair price .

7 Likes

I wonder if its legal in Canada. I would be on that like a fat kid on a skittle, lol.

7 Likes

Looks like a perfect “Road Warriors” charmer…
@GOBLIN Did you shave for that scene? :crazy_face: :bomb: :boom: :boom:

6 Likes

You had me at “Legal in Kaliforniastan” Really like the nickel version.

7 Likes

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! no one will ever put 2 and 2 together… but i do have some old rolled paper shotgun shells layin about…

5 Likes

My buddy has one, it’s a hoot!

5 Likes

Gonna have to get me one of those! Just brings out the kid in ya.:smiley:

1 Like

Firing the Diablo, we’re having a small issue with the primers but still good fun:

4 Likes

Yeah, I ordered one. Couldn’t help myself.

3 Likes

@Shanedog
I think you’ll love it, this is my friends gun and we were having some fun with it today.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a place online to get over powder cards, shot cups and over shot cards. Any suggestions?

1 Like

@Shanedog
I’ll ask my friend where he buys his stuff and I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed the Howdah style pistol they have?
Or will have in stock at some point this year.

https://americanguncraft.com/product/wrath-hunter-12-gauge-pistol-camouflage/

I was eyeing a Howdah style 410 a good while back.
But the price was more than I could justify for it.
This one I can afford, maybe, when available.

3 Likes

Thank you my brotha @AV8R

3 Likes

I was really wanting that one too but settled for the Diablo. I’ll be checking again later I’m sure. It looked sooo :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I had to hang out on the site and watch Hickok45 shoot and load his Pedersoli.
Damnit, now I want one of these. Might have to get a couple, when I can.

6 Likes

@Shanedog
Sorry it took me so long but here is where my buddy gets his supplies for his Diablo:

5 Likes