M*CARBO Brotherhood

July's Division D 50yd Open

Shooters post targets here.

2 Likes

Here’s mine for this one, shot from the bench.

To be honest, I’m a little cheesed off at myself as this was this was my “check shoot” target before shooting the comp target…that was a solid 45 when overlaid on the turkey…gobble gobble :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Here’s mine @ 50 yards
Mini -14, Burris 1.5 X 4, Bench with Bipod, American Eagle .223, 50gr.
Score 49.
Shot with @Festus

5 Likes

Wow! Nice shootin’, Tex! Now to see what your boy Festus McCracken shot… :grinning:

2 Likes

@chilipepper
Back at ya Dave. Good shooting too!
I’m looking at that one shot that we scored a 9. With a little grease it could be a 10🤪

2 Likes

It sure looks like it’s touching the line. I let those kinds up to the competition’s Grand Poobah to decide on m’self…

2 Likes

@chilipepper
Ya me too.
All’s good
Fun Fun
I sucked at the 10 yard line with Lc9s Pro 9mm and S&W .22 wheel gun.
Going to practice for next month. Had a good score on the Ruger then had a flyer hit that target for six shots. Crap!

2 Likes

Yeah, I had a good day with the new P220 overall but I really need to get the P226-.22lr dialed in and pick another larger caliber pistola to use for the centerfire. I was blowing a lot of shots for some reason today when trying to shoot for the competition targets.

I had the same issue, put my targets too close together. Plus one of them got shredded by some spall from an adjacent steel plate another patron was shooting…was probably my best shoot, too…

2 Likes

Hey, just got back, waited to late almost got dark on me.
First owww, 5 slugs in a row, that’s gonna leave a bruise.
Took out the Hanson Marine, Winchester 1 oz 2 3/4" slugs 50 yards. Hit the paper 3 out of 5. Better than I thought. Followed @jeffing65 Jeff’s advice, helped a lot.
No witness,
Cheers.
IMG_20200726_203610

4 Likes

@Moosecall
Great shooting. 3 out of 5, on a 8x11 paper, ain’t too shabby.
I have had good performance and reliability shooting those same Winchester rounds.
I also have had good luck with Hornady super-performance slugs.

I don’t recommend Remington slug rounds at all. I have found them to have erratic and inconsistent performance and accuracy.

3 Likes