M*CARBO Brotherhood

July's Division A1 100yd Rimfire

What the heck, I’m going to give it a go, anyone else?

3 Likes

Not this month but maybe next. Will see how plans work out. The M4-22 will do the distance but my eyes won’t with the 1x. If I’m feeling froggy and get bored at the range tomorrow, I might take a stab at it for S’s & G’s.

2 Likes

I realized last night that I don’t have enough bags to take the necessary guns to the range, was hoping to shoot the 50 yard rimfire at the least but the M4-22 couldn’t make the trip. Need to get another bag for next months competition. :thinking:

3 Likes

Did this.

EDIT!

It’s 26, not 36. Damn, it was a weird day. Sorry for the wrong number on the pic.

Scored 26, need to learn adjust for wind.

Bonus entry for… well, for giggles.
200 yards, scored 6.

5 Likes

Nice job. Yeah, those .22’s don’t fare well in a cross wind. Transposing your group over the 10 ring, you’d have had at least a 40, if not better.

3 Likes

Well, if we’re going there, I did this… :grinning:

First time ever shooting a muzzleloader, two 50 grain propellant pellets pushing a 245 grain solid copper .50 cal shaped projectile from 25 yards…so much fun I’m thinking of buying one!

6 Likes

That sounds cool. We have some public events with muzzleloaders at the local gun club, I think I should attend one!

3 Likes

I had no idea what I was missing. I don’t hunt anymore but they’re great for that. She kicked a little but it wasn’t bad, didn’t really notice too much once things went bang. The gun can take a magnum load of three pellets, guessing she’d punch harder at that. No chance for a follow up as you feel like you’re flying in a cloud (and they take a bit to reload), but man was it fun!

4 Likes

Division A1 100yd .Rimfire
Remington 513 T.
Iron sights
Corrected score 36

6 Likes