July 2022 A Targets

I like this old Marlin….

10 Likes

You haven’t given yourself enough credit! 50 + 2X= 52. Good shootin’ there.

5 Likes

A Division 50yd rimfire
Festus
Remington 341
Remington Thunderbolt .22lr 40gr LRN
Sitting
Sandbags
Score 49

8 Likes

Pretty windy today.

80 yards, prone, bipod. Tried a new ammo (Sellier & Bellot Canadian Match) - it shoots pretty well for the price.

7 Likes

Here’s my July div A target
Ruger, 10 - 22
Nikon pro staff .22 3-9 scope
Ammo type: Aguilar super extra high velocity, 40 gr
51 Points
Bench, Sitting, front bag. 50 yds

7 Likes

Finally got a good day to get a few targets in. Heres my july division A shot with my old trusty winchester model 67. Using remington thunderbolt lrn ammo.

7 Likes

July Div A
Winchester 67A factory irons
Remington Thunderbolt

7 Likes

Its nice to see another shooter enjoying the old 22 rifles. And welcome to the brotherhood.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave, it was my first gun nearly 60 years ago. Still enjoy shooting it. I do have other more “fancy” guns now but this one is still fun.

James.

3 Likes

Ya’ll know when they were made? My 341 was built in 1936.

3 Likes

Ive never done much research on my model 67 i know they was made from i think 36 up to 60 something. It was left to me by great grandpa and i know he got it early 50’s when he got done serving. It was first gun i ever shot at 5 or 6 with my dad and great grandpa. And been shooting that same rifle over 30 years myself. Ive had some fixed up 10/22 rifles but there was allways somebody wanted it more then me so they have all moved on. Ill probably be buryed with my model 67. It has kept me fed many times over the years. And its a great piece to start my nieces and nephews on thats when i pull out the 22 shorts. I have very few what you would call modern firearms. I love the old stuff. Real wood and steel.

6 Likes

After a busy month, I finally was able to squeeze in a range day.

8 Likes