M*CARBO Brotherhood

January Match Targets

We’ll be shooting different targets again in January. The riflemen/women will be shooting this:
January rifle target all divisions
The tongue will score a 10.1, remember only 5 rounds per target.

Our handgunners will be shooting these, one round per target:
January handgun targets all divisions
These are the official January targets.
All the same rules from last year hold over for 2021.

Good luck, and good shooting.

5 Likes

I like it, alass… the BRUIN.

3 Likes

Making it hard on me to gain advantage using the 20ga. :beer: :tumbler_glass: :clown_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :snowman_with_snow:.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the brotherhood.

4 Likes

Hey Tumeric

You might have a few slugs lying around?

I have one more shoot planned.

I’m guessing with the recent snow dumps I can make it to the range before the snow is to deep.

I’m going to try the 12 gauge with slugs standing 50 yds.

You in?

MC

4 Likes

[quote=“Moosecall, post:4, topic:12389”]
You in?
[/quote]https://www.ebay.com/p/691386190?iid=392849886897&var=661745147103

This target ?

2 Likes

I was thinking the January target.

2 Likes

:snowman_with_snow: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :clown_face:

1 Like

Not that good at deciphering emoji, I’m probably better at reading braille, is that a yes?

1 Like

Hey it’s just for fun.
I’m curious if I can even hit the bruin target at 50 yards.

If not, then no problem, in any event, I’m bringing an alternate, perhaps the SKS.

1 Like

If I remember, i will bring my 20g and shoot 5 slugs this month for fun at 25yds

1 Like

I took the red dot off the A22 Because the A22 is going back to Savage to see why the bolt stabilizer pin is coming loose.
Went to range with the 930 and a BOGPOD @25 yds.

Took 10 rounds with me. First 5 rounds off a bag and I got to good windage bur still shooting high. Next 5 rounds in sequence as noted standing w/ BogPod… After 1st shot held @ 6o’clock (bottom of target)
I had the target taped and the corner of target #1 ripped to shreds.
Notice target 3 has ink missing at 9o;clock. That is the “ghost”.in the tape @ 12o’clock.

Going to range tomorrow to shoot 25yd divisions and HG divisions.

It gave me a reason to bond w/ 12ga !

1 Like

I AM praying for you :beer: :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

Hey Tumeric,

1st Happy New Year.

2nd that us some excellent shooting. Congrats and best of luck on the 2021 target shooting.

I’m not sure how I can do standing at 50 yards with slugs so I better bring it in to 25 yards.

It’s supposed to be nice next couple days, nice meaning not -10C.

I’ll bring the SKS and 22 out to 50 yards target. I have to print targets in B&W due to 2 week lockdown here. We are getting the virus big time. Gotta lay low now. Can sneak out to the range even if not plowed my 4by will get there.

Stay tuned for results.

Cheers,

MC

2 Likes

2 Stalls down from me, at the SHOOT POINT BLANK today was a guy shooting a 1961 SKS OEM !!!
WOW if you pull the trigger in BAD weather, FACE GONE !

I reaaly HATE shooting 12ga slugs !!! No not really !!! :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :beer:

2 Likes

Blessings w/ family hugs HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Sordof Wish I had the same issues. But that is not the way to think (you know, not think).
Just the giggles are worth 1387 calories…
Plus better lungs !
And heart health !

I am just relaptzing :beer: .

2 Likes

Hey Tumeric

I concur.

I am going to shoot the slugs last. I know they have a punch.

I got lucky, I sold my 30-06 and bought the SKS.

It’s a matching number russian 1951.

I can shoot all day long at $0.50 a crack.

Couldn’t do the with the 30-06 would have killed it. Better to use something that was designed for shooting a lot of rounds.

Not sure what you meant by shooting in bad weather. Don’t want to loose my face, can you expand on that?

Anyway, I will do my best to get out tomorrow, and post targets on January 1, 2021.

I’m glad we have this competition, so refreshing, and I think more folks will join in.

FYI, my range taps out at 75 yard’s. I was going to suggest adding a 75 yard line. What do you think, do they have a 75 yard marker at your range?

Cheers,

MC

2 Likes

They do not but GO FOR IT. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey Moosecall,
That would be Open Division, nicht wahr? W I D E O P E N !

2 Likes