M*CARBO Brotherhood

IWB Holsters - Total Conceal?

BACKGROUND: This is probably a dumbass question but I want to be able to totally conceal my Glock 42 .380 handgun BUT not have to go the untucked-shirt route. I already have the untucked-shirt option covered with a Blackhawk Tecgrip IWB holster - very comfy by the way.

My work and social life has me occasionally wearing dress slacks and button-down dress shirt w/ necktie. Obviously, I cant wear the shirt untucked and not look like a slouch at the same time. But I also want to conceal carry at the same time.

So here is my question - is there an IWB holster that has one or two clips that will clip onto the outside of my belt but the entire holster and handgun would be below the waistband of my slacks?

BTW, Uncle Mike’s doesnt even list a holster for Glock 42.

4 Likes

Look at this one. by Cherries. Ive heard they got one fits a 42 https://www.cherriescounterterror.com/products/medina-below-the-waistband-bwb-deep-concealment-holster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suePRQ1HZaI

2 Likes

Crossbreed Supertuck design.

4 Likes

They list the Glocks. But this BWB Below The Waistband holster does not include the Glock 42.

I have a Glock 19 Gen 3 and I might get this holster for that gat.

3 Likes

@A-Argh15

I believe the Urban Carry G2 is what you are looking for.

3 Likes

There’s always jockstrap carry like Smart Carry, Thunderwear, etc. LOL

3 Likes

@A-Argh15 Take a look at the one from Vedder . Not exactly what you are looking for , but sits deep enough that it does not print very much and is very comfortable .

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

3 Likes

I use crossbreed holsters. Have one for the Glock 27, one foe my XDS, and one for my PPK. if you get their belt you can get the holster clips with velcro and the back of the belt has velcro hiding the clips behind the belt. Tuck in your shirt over the pistol and no one will know your carrying. I’ve got boxes full of supposed concealed carry holsters, the super tuck is my holster of choice since trying the first one.

3 Likes

this one from Kramer might do the job but its a wee bit pricey.

3 Likes

You might look into a ankle holster

4 Likes

With my bad back? Not happenin’. A bad guy will walk up on me, I’ll reach down to get my gat and !BING! there goes my back and I’ll be down on the ground writhing in pain while the bad guy laughs his ass off while grabbing all my $h!t.

4 Likes

“Tuck in your shirt over the pistol and no one will know you are carrying…”

Ummm, my goal is to wear a tucked-in dress shirt with none of the shirt poofed out over the waistband. And how can I tuck in my shirt without the butt of the gun being revealed? And even if I poof out my tucked-in shirt, there’s always some scenario where I’m reaching up to grab something off a shelf and the shirt will go taut and the gun gets exposed and the freakin’ Soccer Moms will have a dang Clutch My Pearls Moment.

3 Likes

@A-Argh15 … it’s sorta on you to dress and behave appropriately to meet your carry objectives.

I have a brand new urban carry g2 for my Sig 938 on days I share your deep concealment objective. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried it and can’t share from experience yet.

Experience I can share is that most folks don’t notice a 1911 carried OWB and exposed. Very few folks actually paying attention past their mobile phones these days.

4 Likes

thats why I wear a shoulder rig, #1 it holds my pants up like suspenders, #2 been cut up to manytimes around middle to stash a IWB .

4 Likes

While I’m on hold with clients I’ve been researching more.

Relentless seems to make a deep carry leather holster that will conceal most of my G42 below the waistband. Only $40.

I also read several reviews on the Cherries BWB holster. Extremely long wait, extremely poor customer service and it appears the workmanship is crappy too. AND they dont have any way I can contact them to ask if they have a holster for the G42.

3 Likes

@A-Argh15, Any of them will print a little to the observent eye, even an ankle holster will show unless your old school navy and still wear bell bottom pants. Maybe what you want is a concealed holster t-shirt. Has a pocket near your underarm that will hold most smaller frame pistols. Unless you’re wearing a spandex skin tight shirt over it, no one will know your carrying. The downside is you’ll have to unbutton a button on your dress shirt to access it.

4 Likes

@A-Argh15, Here’s a link to a couple concealed under shirts.

Here’s an Amazon link to a bunch of them.

2 Likes

@Texprep damnint all brother that means i have to give up my Yoga pants to use one???:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that there would be a sight requiring eye bleach afterwards…

4 Likes

I feel like Slim Pickens playing Taggart in Blazing Saddles where he says, " I got it! I got it!"

The Active ProGear PushDraw holster is a medina-style rig. Only $35, no wait, ships immediately. Their design doesn’t use molded kydex so it fits a lot more makes and models than the Cherries holster.

I’m ordering the 44-M today for the G42 and if it works well I will get the 44-MT for my G19

2 Likes

You might want to look at these two;

3 Likes