Bought some Brownell’s Gun-Kote for this job. It’s a little darker than I wanted, I think. It seems to be lightening up as it sets. Anyways, I got everything apart (doing the All-in-one trigger job) and baked the parts to be painted for about 30 minutes at 100 degrees, so they be warm when applying the paint. Arranged them on a cookie sheet and sprayed on the paint. They are now in the oven, set at 210 degrees, for the next 2 hours. Sure hope nothing melts.
Polymer is supposed to be good to 350 degrees, but I don’t trust that. What I found on the web suggests doing 2 hours at 200 degrees instead of 1 hour at 325, as directed by the can.
So I’ll hope for the best and post pictures of the end result, good or bad.