M*CARBO Brotherhood

It's been a while.....what's new? + 3 questions for the Brotherhood :)

Thanks for the great replies Brotherhood! I’m gonna do my best to spend more time in here. I’m not rich enough to dig into my stash of ammo to go to the range because I can’t replace the ammo at the current prices. I’m hoping it will go back down to pre 2019 prices but I just don’t think it ever will…

11 Likes

OK - just another thought to add in. Prices for things like metal are up, too, so…

Maybe I shouldn’t say I watch the “Moonshine” show, and those boys were having trouble paying for copper. (Also trying to find Mason jars.) So either the government is so efficient that they are drying up supplies for every activity they disapprove of, or the world has totally screwed up supply chains.

Fortunately, I’ve been stocking up since before Obama got elected, so I have stuff - but I’m reluctant to use it since it will be impossible to replace. I keep checking my usual online ammo places - stuff that cost $160/1000 is now $800/1000, and that’s a bargain today. Saw .380s for over a $1 a round…

10 Likes

“Purchase it only if it makes you feel good” is my motto…:grin::boom::boom::boom:

10 Likes

@kona how/where do I see if I am or when I could be a level 3 user? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@BiteYaHard You’ll know when Brian. Trust me… you’ll know when. It’s an amazing secret underground society of awesome and unlimited wisdom and learned discernment. It’s like going from wine coolers… to meth. The stuff at the top of the 55 gallon drum. Once in, there is no going back. No valid reason to. I sometimes feel trapped and always feel I am being watched.

I must stop… I have already said too much. I don’t want The Level III Society to banish me. It is certain death. They are wonderful and kind, but also cruel and evil. You will be assigned a “Handler” to help you through the journey.

For my own welfare, and my families future, I will ask “The Supreme Master of Time, Space, & Dimension” ( @Kona ) to delete this response in 24 hours. Or as The Level III Society calls it… Uno Day.

13 Likes

@BiteYaHard You’re missing a lot of criteria. Days visited, likes, comments, views, etc. it’ll be a min. Keep being active :+1:t2:

8 Likes

@BiteYaHard .I had the same question awhile back & when Brian informed me that I was in it was one of the happiest days of my life.
Keep plugging away and you’ll get there.

9 Likes

@TexasEskimo is violating the Rules of “Fight Club”!!!

11 Likes

What happens in Level III stays in Level III.

15 Likes

The King has spoken. All depart.

10 Likes

@Kona Who’s going to tell Him that ‘‘Management’’ has decided to Move it to a Level (4)

9 Likes

Is that the one where I can post vids of beautiful naked women??? :sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

8 Likes

which level requires the ovaltine decoder ring? askin for a frien…

13 Likes

Buy more Ovaltine, to find out.

9 Likes

I got a s2000 on GB (for a friend) for 550. I will enjoy watching him spend a couple more at McCarbo. I am have enough 9mm, so I am only observing those prices going down, at least from some mfg’s from parts of Europe. I do shoot a lot of 7.62x54r and that is dropping. Also steel 223 is as well. I am also interested in the level 3.

4 Likes

1 I paid under 600$ for mine a couple months ago. The price seems to go up daily.

3 Likes

2… I just need primers.

3 Likes

3…… good question :thinking:……………….

3 Likes

@BiteYaHard

1. yes $800 is laughable. Under $500 is where it should be. ~ $450 give or take.

2. I think we will get back to normal but it’s going to take some time. Between everyone making a rush on the ammo, plus new gun buyers buying a gun AND ammo and lastly, Covid shutting down the factories and/or a major slowdown on production, these are all the culprits causing this. I say another year or less.

This is a professional level of opinion so plz send me 50rnds of 45ACP as payment. :grin: (No cheap stuff either).

4 Likes

@HandyDave - Hear ya brother. Bought my gen 2 S2K for $369 and then spent $467 on upgrades. Sold it a month ago for $800. OOPs! didn’t mean to divulge that…might get me kicked off the forum.

7 Likes