M*CARBO Brotherhood

Introducing the Ruger-57 Pistol December 31, 2019

@AF22Raptor Welcome to the Brotherhood

7 Likes

@AF22Raptor Welcome aboard

9 Likes

@AF22Raptor Welcome to the Hood’ Enjoy’

8 Likes

Welcome and heck ya on the Carbine… Would be amazing and certainly (would) extend the range of usefulness for hunting or long range target shooting…

6 Likes

@AF22Raptor welcome to the forum angel

8 Likes

Been drooling over the FN 5.7 for a couple years; price has always stopped me. But, perhaps now I can give in to the desire…

8 Likes

I have the FN57, but am eagerly awaiting getting my hands on the Ruger-57. Twice the fun!

5 Likes

This idea has me interested, even better if they could pull it off with an interchangeable mag well and 5.7 takedown barrel you could swap with your existing PCC. :+1:

6 Likes

@DuckButt Welcome to the Brotherhood.

6 Likes

The FN is bare bones basic in its simplicity,sometimes less is more.

5 Likes

2,800+fps I think.the desert…reminds me of home.i chewed up a lot of the Mojave in my younger days.that one toxic desert!

5 Likes

@DuckButt welcome to the forum don

6 Likes

@DuckButt Welcome aboard.

5 Likes

Great idea, but the magwell isn’t long enough to handle the fiveseven magazine, I’d wager.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about 57 mags but I do know my Ruger PCC takes everything from G26 12 round shorts to 30+ round fun sticks without issue.

EDIT: misread you there, I think. You meant front to rear “length” (depth), not length “length”. You may very well be correct.

5 Likes

True, but the 5.7 round is too long to fit in any of those mags that will fit in your Sub.

6 Likes

Yeah, misread what he was saying by length, your reply bitch-slapped me back to reality. :grinning:

As for my Subby, it’s almost a non-issue as it sees no action and needs to go back to the factory, too much play in the lockup from the production line and I’ll be f#$ked if I can budge the barrel nut…though I did finally get to shoot someone else’s at the range a few months ago.

7 Likes

is this a new caliber? Ive seen some casings, small

2 Likes