M*CARBO Brotherhood

Interesting Mods on a Sub 2K

12 Likes

sometimes we just dive into the deepest part of the rabbit hole…Gen1,Red Lion,M-Carbo,Acog TAO1,Magnifier,GG&G cantilever mount been thinking about cutting tha slot for a while :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
since the pics, added the Mcarbo rear fold down peep, sling buttplate, and charging handle… as well as a blitzkrig front sight…

13 Likes

@GOBLIN
Badass piece right there. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Detail of the bolt tube modification.

7 Likes

damn i gotta check my book, know shes over 3500 rounds, did the internals after 1000 rnds, and i got it used in a trade…

6 Likes

thanks, I got a mill,old Van Norman, i will cut a J slot… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

@GOBLIN
Anytime man. I think it’s a nice, simple solution. You can almost slap it like a H&K. :joy:

6 Likes

Sten was another with the lockout, but on top…

7 Likes

@GOBLIN
Who doesn’t love a Sten? :boom:

6 Likes

they a fun lil rattlejack for sure… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

@GOBLIN
That they are!
I’m partial to a Sterling, a foreign government used to lend me one from time to time. :face_with_monocle:
Little pricey over here:

7 Likes

@GOBLIN, You know Buck Im really starting to wonder if you own any firearms that are not completely over the top awesome and designed to make us drool.

8 Likes

I looked at a sterling years ago, but went with the IMI UZI, basically for tha same reason I was drawn to the Sub 2000 series. it breaks and stores in a smaller package, when i got the IMI they cost a whopping 350$ new LOL. last time i saw one for sale I bout stroked out at the price…

12 Likes

What’s not to love about an Uzi?:boom::boom::boom:

5 Likes

That UZI is sweet!!! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Fun little bullet hose

3 Likes

That it is! Haven’t seen one for years.:boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Last time I got to play with one was in 1976 at Fort Knox when I went through Armor with the Marines and yes the Marines trained at Ft Knox with the doggies. :slight_smile:
Tom

3 Likes

My tank battalion at Ft. Lewis still had them when it was deactivated in 1990. Guess that would qualify as “quite a few years” though. :wink:

3 Likes

It certainly would qualify!!