I'm Get'n Me a Pretty Type Bride

High Noon (1:07pm CST)

Trying to Stream here:

19 Likes

Congrats on your big day brother. :+1:

12 Likes

May you both have many wonderful years of wedded bliss.

14 Likes

Best wishes, on your big day!!

14 Likes

@Dred congrats brother!

15 Likes

Cheers @Dred and soon-to-be Mrs. Dred! I’m headed to the range in honor of your nuptials. :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Wishing you years of happiness.

15 Likes

@Dred, Congratulations Milton! Wishing you many years of happiness.
This is a Texas wedding. Where is the nice ceremonial .45 that should be on your side?

11 Likes

Updated Feed link if anyones interested… not sure why it wont open directly in the app from the link though.

11 Likes

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Milton Wilson III. (Mr. & Mrs. Dred)

13 Likes

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

10 Likes

Ohhh…are we getting a playlist together?
Played this at ours…

8 Likes

Nice song, Beautiful music for your wedding. Again …Congratulation Stay happy and successful!

When I returned from my graduation trip to South East Asia Nancy and I were married in December 1968.

Our wedding song was so fitting for us: He sings some heavy love songs.

Larry

11 Likes

@Dred Congratulations Milton. Beautiful bride. Give her a kiss for me.

9 Likes

My wifes family is scottish and she said i should include some bagpipe music. After we said our i-do’s i had Amazing Grace qued up with one of my good friends playing DJ. The look on everyones face when that came on was priceless! :joy: When wifey gave me the “how could you” look, i motioned to skip on to the next one…
Not being one to focus on tradition and it’s circumstatial role, i hadnt accounted for its most standard usage as a funeral theme…:roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Yup. Love the pipes, but not the Amazing Grace. I can recall at least two family funerals and probably a few others.

9 Likes

Many rounds were expired. It was festive. :grinning:

10 Likes

Congrats on your big day. Best wishes to you and your wife.

7 Likes

Should have played Scotland the Brave! That would sealed him in with the new in-laws.

11 Likes

Oh, excellent choice there, excellent choice. Hard to beat that from a tight pipe and drum corps. If it doesn’t stir you, you might be dead already. :wink:

For those unaware…

…and a different take…

10 Likes