If you are buying Ammo... Where?

Still more than double a normal price.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Enjoy living in that dream world from the past… we will never see 16 cent a round for 9mm EVER again.

2 Likes

Probably not, but I do remember hearing that from others during the last price spike during the Obummer re-election years. Reason I think it may not go down as much this time is inflation is running rampant on everything this time around. Glad I stocked up when I did. My stockpile is worth 3 or 4 times what I paid for it.
Edited to add it’s the precious metal that has appreciated more and faster than gold and silver.

7 Likes

Ahem…I bought a brand new Subaru with 18 1-Oz. US Gold Eagles in one pocket in 60 minutes flat….how many bullets can do that?.or is it speculation? Lol…:sunglasses:

EDIT It’s the same story for thousands of years…”the man with the most gold rules” :zap::zap::zap::sunglasses:

“If” the man with the most bullets rules, than Kim Jun Nut Job from North KooKooRia would be the wealthiest thief…I mean man on the planet…instead ha has a starving nation of malnutritioned people.

Once you know the “golden rules” you can play the game.
No tax on purchase or selling…beat that with bullets…:sunglasses::zap::zap::zap:

1 Like

No doubt!
If I were to have to guess the bottom of ammo pricing, I would say we are close enough now to the new normal to be a buyer. I would also make the prediction that before the Brandon administration is expelled, we will wish for these new normal prices.

1 Like

Can’t argue with that. BUT gold prices really haven’t appreciated like ammo in the last 2 years. Gold has remained steady whereas ammo has gone up 200%-300% in value.
Just a simplistic way of putting it would be one barrel of 5.56 would have cost you 2 oz’s of gold 2 years ago. It would cost you closer to 4 or 5 oz’s today.

Gold has increased about 15% in 2 years whereas the price on 9mm ammo has increased 240% in the same time period. I get these numbers based on the price of Gold and 9mm S&B ammo since March 2020 until today.

5 Likes

The “True Value” has increased much more than published.:face_with_monocle:

The “Banksters and Federal Reserve” have been keeping prices down so they will buy low, stock up, and cash-in whenever they want. It’s their “Future Reserve”.

Even if the prices double tomorrow, I’m going to keep holding until I say to sell…that’s my “golden rule”.

I can also see selling or trading ammo down the line…but if the SHTF the states will enact Marshall Law to stop selling, transporting, of ammo, guns, fuel…it’s all ready on standby for when the day comes.

Cant’t argue with any of that either. I also accumulate gold and silver. I do try to diversify as much as possible. One thing to remember, the government has confiscated all gold in the past. Keep your purchases under $5000.00 at a time or the dealer (if following the law) must report it to the government.

3 Likes

Yep…keep it under $5K….unless dealing with friends of like mind…which I have many. :grin:

They scared people into selling their gold for cash…I don’t think they went door to door, house to house…mountain to mountain to confiscate.
There would be a LOT of dead agents buried in peoples back yards…:scream::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m seeing we are of like mind.

2 Likes

areyoureadymarch172020

1 Like

Norma Shooting goodness:

Four hundred thirty rounds of SS109 Penetrator 5.56mm secured in a M19A1 can.

fjb

7 Likes

Norma has great Black Friday sales going on right now. 9mm for under $16 a box, 308 for under $15. Free shipping over $150 as always. If I wasn’t rebuilding the budget from the recent Walther purchase I’d be jumping on it.

6 Likes

Fedex driver migh’tve had a few:
1637603824997_1
:woozy_face:Looks a little wobbly:
1637603604007_1
Anyhow, [finally]got some AmmoPlanet.com Mexican munitions in the 12 guage midget variety:

fjb

12 Likes

Looks like he ran on your yard too. Terrible backing job! Looks like a spy to me…:rage:

7 Likes

@walmarks this afternoon:

$31 even OTD.

fjb

9 Likes

Norma came trough today…

10 Likes

If it had been Amazon he’d have knocked down the mailbox, then gotten stuck in the ditch…

12 Likes

… and then rolled a big Bob Marley…

10 Likes