M*CARBO Brotherhood

I’m Early For Christmas!

i know its early but things do get hectic from here on in , i just want to wish DON68,JEFFINGS65,CRAIG75,JONSQ,GODALLMIGHTY/REX,SCOOTER,DAVE67,MACATTACK,IGNATSIO,OLDMANONTHEMOUNTAIN,ARAVENA,FLOGROWN,KM55,SQUIDDER-K,CHUC1154,BOOMCHUCKER,LONEWOLF,WEDGE,DRED ,CHRISNELSON,AND EVERYONE ELSE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEWYEAR and many successful day shooting fishing or what ever you get up too :partying_face::shamrock::christmas_tree::fireworks::sparkler::firecracker:

14 Likes

And the same to you my Irish friend may you and your family have a happy and safe Xmas and a prosperous New Year. I hope your successful in your hunting and shooting in the new year

7 Likes

@hunter1916 Thank you very much Kieran and the same to you and your family.:christmas_tree:

7 Likes

@hunter1916 thanks buddy I really appreciate that and wish for you and all the brotherhood the very same. You guys are all seriously like a family I’m glad to be a part of this. For whatever holiday you celebrate Happy Holidays brothers

6 Likes

‘Tis the Season! No worries. Merry Christmas.:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

@hunter1916 Same to you my friend. Enjoy the holiday season and don’t let it stress you out :grin:

3 Likes

Speaking of Christmas does anyone know of an opticsplanet discount code or coupons

2 Likes

@hunter1916 Happy Holidays

3 Likes

@hunter1916 Ok, it may be a little early but let’s do this…MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.:christmas_tree:

5 Likes

@dave67 Same to you brother

2 Likes

@hunter1916 Thanks for the kind wishes, and I hope you likewise have a great holiday!

2 Likes

operation gift is there ends today 3rd december

Thanks. Much appreciated

1 Like

@hunter1916, And you as well, my friend! May you and yours have the ‘brightest’ of all seasons and continuance throughout the year!!!

2 Likes

here it is in irish lads
NOLLAIG SHONA DHUIT
HAPPY CHRISTMAS

2 Likes

rudolph_yukon_cu_shocked
Even the North Pole is open carry, when is it coming to Florida

8 Likes

IMG_20181210_122313
nollaig shona dhuit
agus
bhliain nua sasta