M*CARBO Brotherhood

I Fixed My Time Machine!

@GOBLIN Thats not the same version as your original picture. (That one had the scope integrated into the carrying handle).

I was reading that they also tried a reflexive sight version but didn’t trust it.

It was in development for 30 years! Thats longer than the service life of many weapons systems. :anguished:

2 Likes

they were trying to come up with a contender for the US military weapons upgrade.
I think what shut the whole project down was NATO canceld their preorder, due to worries about non standardized ammunition… LOL the last picture is one of the final prototypes when they started the pr-order process. ( that lil Bayonet is cute aint it? i carry normally a belt knife bigger than that :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

ok, bring me back some of these as well, what were they called?
guess%20what%209

3 Likes

I’d take one of those myself, but think I’d rather have the one that was it’s offspring, the M249 SAW.

3 Likes

@Texprep meh, your thinking too small…(besides even if I had a time machine could not get one.)

But I could bring back this! :grin:
jackie_M1919x2_5939

9 Likes

bigger bigger !!!quad%2050%20cal

8 Likes

@GOBLIN Got a new hitch cover for the receiver on the front of my truck, and I can tow that M45 Quadmount.:+1:

:

10 Likes

@dave67 that hitch cover is the best. I want want one because “reasons”.

4 Likes