M*CARBO Brotherhood

I am stoked! Just purchased the FM9 7" barrel

The Odin Olight came in today!

10 Likes

Big fan of Olights. I use at work and home, utterly reliable, can’t go wrong. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Just an update on my FM9 since I have had it for a couple of months now. I love this little pistol and so does my wife. She has now claimed it as her own, and is her (our) home defense pistol of choice. I can’t say enough good things about it. It has been 100% reliable with ball and HP ammo, holds 33 rounds with the glock happy stick, super accurate, and fun to shoot. What more could you ask?

7 Likes

that it cook breakfast and light your ceegar in the afternoon. mayhap even rub your feet… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

LOL. I forgot to mention, it did take care of one of my yard diggers. I have been trying to get rid of an armadillo that has been digging up my yard for months. I finally spotted him at the edge of the woods one evening and had my FM9 handy. I was able to shoot him in the head with a HP about 40 yards away on the first shot! I think he has friends, because I found more holes when I cut the grass this weekend.

6 Likes

Sig Romeo 5. This is the dot recommended by Chris for the Sub2K

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6 Likes

Yep, that is what I now have on the FM9. Great red dot!

5 Likes

I’m looking at getting either a FM-9 or a PSA Gen 4 AR-9 any recommendations either way with pros or cons?

3 Likes

Is that a Holosun 510?
I’m looking to get a 512C soon.

4 Likes

@Slowest I’m not sure, it’s not my gun. It’s a Holosun but not sure which model.

4 Likes

Foxtrot Mike all the way. I run the 9.25 9mm Side Charging Upper - accuracy is exceptional.

4 Likes

Have you had any quality control issues with the fm-9, I’ve heard the bolts back out on the hand guard & case deflector, even with loctite they still backed out and became loose?

3 Likes

@Kona…Doh! Thought that was your build pictured.
:wink:

4 Likes

Actually yes. I had to open it up and torque down the barrel nut.

4 Likes

@Jager, my case deflector did come loose. I added Loctite and have not had an issue since.

3 Likes