M*CARBO Brotherhood

I am stoked! Just purchased the FM9 7" barrel

I just purchased the FM9 7" barrel. It has been out of stock for a while now, but this morning just came up for sale at Primary Arms.com. I am so stoked!!! I also bought the upgraded trigger on sale.

www.primaryarms.com

Foxtrot Mike Products 7" Glock Style Side Charging 9mm AR Pistol w/ SBA3 Brace…

Details Foxtrot Mike Products is at it again with another 9mm AR pistol exclusively built for Primary Arms. For those wanting an even smaller and ligh

12 Likes

@em44052 Nice! I’m slowing building an AR9 myself. Let me know how that FM9 is. I’m going with the Brekke Custom 12.5 pinned and welded barrel with Smoke Composites handguard and waiting on Aero to release their 9mm builder sets.

7 Likes

@Kona Will do. I will give a report when I receive the FM9 and take it to the range.

Love your build! Let us know how it shoots!

Any suggestions on a good shake awake red dot under $200?

3 Likes

@em44052 Romeo 5 brother

6 Likes

That was exactly what I was looking at. Thanks Logan!

5 Likes

It should be awesome. I built around a 9.25 upper and I found Phase 5 Bolt Release really compliments the side charging.

It is easy to enjoy.

5 Likes

@em44052 AWESOME!!! Enjoy…:grin::boom::boom::boom::v:

6 Likes

@em44052

Very nice, you’ll going to love the sub 9 experience.:boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

Is this really a thing? Are you in some kind of secret club that you know this? Not seeing anything on their site but I’d be interested to hear more about it. Been very pleased with everything I’ve got with their name on thus far. Good design and good value without taking one in the blow hole…

5 Likes

I am sure I will love it!

4 Likes

@chilipepper

https://youtu.be/q0kzeAZfnew

7 Likes

Feckin’ sweet! I think a little wee came out watching that. Good looking design, I like the look of that new charging handle as well. Tasty price points, too. Thank you for that @Kona!

Common sense says 9mm, heart says .45 ACP… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

@chilipepper I need 3 sets. 2 full size PCC and 1 pistol

6 Likes

I’m feelin’ ya brother (he says as his wallet cries out in pain). Hard to choose just one…must find sugarmomma…

6 Likes

To all of you that have posted here… I am sorry but I only hit the like button when there are pictures. Don’t take it personally please.
Thank you…
(BTW - Nice pictures :heart:)

3 Likes

@Kona Sweet looking PCC for sure!

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo I would like this, but there are no pictures. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
PS: Please do not reply with a picture of what you think about my comment. You may get banned.

1 Like

@em44052 I was going to like your comment but instead flagged it for moderation. Let me know how that works. Thanks!

2 Likes

Touch’e … I would end with that, but I have to have at least 20 characters. Oh! and a picture:

348s

now you have to like it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Here she is. Picked it up yesterday.

7 Likes