M*CARBO Brotherhood

How you spend stimulus?

Feeling very stimulated; thanks uncle joe! Ruger PrecPrecision 6.5 Creedmor.20210213_121026|666x500

7 Likes

I just bought a rifle. And, it occurs to me that arrival of the stimulus will replace the capital expended.

@rnelson6801 … welcome.

5 Likes

Yep just got it today too. Don’t know what I’ll get with it? I need tires for the 4runner, so maybe I’ll do that.

5 Likes

Haven’t got mine. Got the 1st two right away. Crickets on this one. Wife got hers two days ago. What gives?

4 Likes

You make too much money?

I bought a TV for my mancave.

4 Likes

@cico7 im entitled to it. Not sure what the hold up is

6 Likes

Actually my wife bought a TV for the living room and i got the old TV in the basement.

@Kona hang in there!

5 Likes

i bought a CZ P 01 with mine. I had looked into the safe last week and realized that I had only 3 CZs. Since 3 is an odd number and 4 is an even number my OCD decided that I needed 1 more because I didn’t want to be odd.

10 Likes

Paid off my last credit card so I can actually afford the truck I just bought

11 Likes

I hear there are places in the world where you can get beaten for that kind of thing. Good thing you discovered it and rectified the situation before the beatings commenced… :grinning:

9 Likes

:money_mouth_face: mine went in yesterday, but somebody (laying next to me ) thinks saving it might be a better idea… :thinking: this might get tricky.

6 Likes

New bed. The kind that lifts your head and feet.

5 Likes

dont have to worry bout it. dont meet the criteria. 100% disabled DOD with my file stamped non hireable.

7 Likes

@rnelson6801 You can email him directly to thank him… make sure you attach a picture. Tell him I said hello. Lol.
Email address: president@whitehouse.gov

2 Likes

If you don’t know their name why listen to them? Maybe you should ask for their ID. Noticed I used the pronoun “their” rather than “her” or “him”. I didn’t want to speculate or offend. I am getting sooooo woke now.
Thank you world!!!

Note: I don’t even want to get started with the difference between “somebody” and “someone”. What y’all do in the bedroom is none of my business.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: sarcasm accepted !
No further comment on my part. I like to let “wokeness” run amok. Its comical to me, the extent some folks will go to.

4 Likes

To answer the question… the recent stimulus check (and much more) is going to put my dentist’s kids through college.

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo Brian, I am trying to get both my kids through college; almost done. This did help, but it looks like both of them will be getting married shortly after. Fortunately, I have a son and a daughter. I have a friend that has 4 girls and two are currently in college; one engaged. When I start thinking about my finances, I just think of my friend and think, " It could be worse."

8 Likes

@em44052 Hey Scott. I have two boys that are attending The University of Tennessee (Go Vols!). I kinda feel bad that because of the pandemic they are not getting the true college experience. Partys, sports, spring break, events, etc. But it has kept the cost down.
You are right… it always could be worse. :+1:

4 Likes

@TexasEskimo Both of mine are at MTSU and most of their classes are online, but I have not seen a big difference in the tuition.

3 Likes