M*CARBO Brotherhood

How was your tuesday? This was mine

Took 4 hours for the tow truck to finally show up. Sore, but nothing half a bottle of whiskey shouldnt fix…

18 Likes

@Chris19d So you decided you didn’t like the looks of your car and wanted to customize it? Glad you’re OK.

12 Likes

@Chris19d Tell me they were not Texting and driving ! Glad your OK

10 Likes

@Chris19d Prolly not gonna buff out.

12 Likes

@Chris19d Whiskey makes most things better. Glad your ok

10 Likes

While I did want to get a truck again, this is not how I wanted to do it…

13 Likes

Brother, that sucks…If you lived close by, I’d share a bottle of Jameson’s with you :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Glad your ok brother. You’ll be back playing :golfing_man:‍♂Before you know it. :joy:

10 Likes

Damn dude…that definitely takes the “suck” award. As others have said, good all your essentials are still attached and working. Feeling a bit of d!ck at the moment for bitching about my workday earlier…

11 Likes

@Chris19d was that half bottle of whiskey befoer the crash :rofl::rofl::rofl: take the goodness you walked away from it

10 Likes

ya gonna be sore in tha mornin! :rofl::rofl: seriously glad your OK brother.
dont think they enough bondo and krylon to bring that back for craigslist listing…

11 Likes

That is NOT way cool.
Glad your still walking.
Are they going to total it?

10 Likes

Havent heard anything yet but I’d be suprised if they didn’t

10 Likes

Without knowing the specifics of the vehicle in question, this is a good possibility. The entire side of the car is involved (at the least) and with the massive markup on parts alone, not to mention the labor rates as well as vehicle depreciation, it’s surprisingly easy to total a car out these days. Even if they used LKQ parts over new, it still has the potential to go that way.

10 Likes

Good thing your safe brother!
Did you have any feelings of road rage?
I know I would be upset about my car…

10 Likes

Damn that is ugly. What got you?
Tom

9 Likes

No snow on the ground, but it looks like a snow plow.

9 Likes

I’m a Texan, we dont have plow trucks down here, was a Nissan titan

12 Likes

Any crash you walk away from…glad you’re OK. With these modern cars/trucks, anything beyond a scratch is a total in the insurance companies eyes. Hope you get a fair settlement.

10 Likes

@Chris19d I am glad you are alright!

10 Likes