How to NEVER Lose a Gunfight

Hi all! Here’s one to ponder.

Howard

14 Likes

Well said. I totally knew you were going to say that!

The big question that remains is:
Even if your the one left standing, do you still really win? Sure, your alive (which is the most important), but does the lingering mental imagery/psychological strain still make you a winner?

7 Likes

Even if your the one left standing, do you still really win? YES

Sure, your alive (which is the most important), but does the lingering mental imagery/psychological strain still make you a winner? If you don’t know the risks of carrying and are not prepared for the ramifications of what carrying may lead to, including anything psychological, then you shouldn’t be carrying.
JMHO

13 Likes

I agree 100% :+1:t2:
But UNDERSTANDING that there are risks and ramifications still can’t prepare some for the actual consequences of actions even knowing that they are/may be 100% justified for their actions even in a court of law.
A good example would be the officers who have turned in their badges (or unfortunately worse) after a justified shooting incident. They were supposed to have gone through training and vetting to help prepare them for such an unwanted time.
JMO.

3 Likes

As usual, your videos are always good & thank you Howard. I look forward to the next one.

9 Likes

Asolutely.

does the lingering mental imagery/psychological strain still make you a winner?

Absolutely , I have none of those issues in killing somebody that’s try to kill me.
And I won’t go to their funeral or send flowers either. :wink:
Your going to far out of the box on this video.

But, the point HR is making is never get in one to start with.
Darn good advice if you can do it.

Larry :innocent:

6 Likes

The only way to never lose a gun fight is to never get into one

7 Likes