How to install sub 2000 bolt cover

New member and not a lot of tech savey so not sure hoiw to work this here forum thing. I am sure someone has asked this before but I am unable to find it. Any help from the more knowledgeable and more tech know how?
Thanks LBR

5 Likes

See the installation video at the link below. Depending on the LOP you may need to trim the cover. I did not use CLP and instead used a very small amount of diluted dish washing detergent.

(5) M*CARBO KEL TEC SUB 2000 Bolt Tube Cover and Skeletonized Charging Handle - YouTube

5 Likes

Can confirm the dish detergent worked for me. I had a similar issue with rubber braces over buffer tubes or grip sleeves over pistol grips and a little windex or diluted dish soap got it on and once dry stayed in place.

2 Likes

He used clp. I didnt have any, but impulsively lubed the tube with Hoppes oil. It slid right on of course but i was pleased there was no mess and no issues with it staying wet or slimy. The oil absorbed i guess.

1 Like

Got the info, did the deed and all went well. Many thanks to all who helped. Thankfullly, I am computer challenged, not mechanically challenged, Thank you all again.

1 Like