M*CARBO Brotherhood

How Many Of You Ride Bikes? (Not The Kind With Pedals)

@GOBLIN My TT was stolen in the first year I had it. Got a 72 Superglide Evil edition. It was an ankle buster, oil leaker and a electrical problem child. Put it away for a few year’s and raced 70 K1 750 with an 888 kit and Yoshimura trans. Sold the SG in 98 for 10x’s what I paid for it in 72. I was riding through the next neighborhood the other day and a guy was putting out a girl’s bicycle for free I stopped to get it for my daughter in-law. we talked he took me in his garage and showed me a 68 TR6R, original 12k miles. He wants to sell it to finish a basket case 66 Bonneville. He hasn’t set the $ yet but thinking between $4-6k.

4 Likes

lets see, 68 tiger, still the good years, oil tank instead of that oil in the frame garbage(dont like OIF have welded up to many of the frames over the years, well foundry brazed em LOL)
Let me know if you dont get the TR. know someone looking for a tiger…

5 Likes

@goblin will do. I’m thinking about it for the little woman. She sold her electra glide to buy a boat a few year’s back.

3 Likes

I rode a Police Motorcycle for 17 of my 20 year career. I still love riding. This is what I’ve ridden since my retirement. Yamaha Stratoliner 1900ccimage

8 Likes

@Cuervo welcome to the forum jerry lovely ride ya have there

4 Likes

Thank you Sir, nice meeting you. Sort’of. Do you ride?

3 Likes

not at moment can only afford the car at moment just about but ive had my share of bikes started off on a mopehead would run on the smell of gas worse thing i did was sell it great run around

5 Likes

Well after all these years recovering from this back injury I got myself a little present

8 Likes

That’s what I call recuperation brother!:+1:

4 Likes

My mid life crisis bike, or so the wife says.

9 Likes

This is for around town, street legal WR250F. 17" super moto wheels & sticky tires.

7 Likes

Yea it has pedals.:grin:

New%20Seat2

6 Likes

My daughter Angela’s visit to Maryland and her first ride on (Papa Lonewolf’s 06’ Super Glide.) :grin:

8 Likes

I like to run cross country and camp along the way.
Try to ride back to the farm in Arkansas twice a year from California.
Nothing more like the cowboys of yesterday image image

9 Likes

@Squidder_K
Nice scooter! Like that solo seat and the dog killer front end.

4 Likes

I found out that color is one of 500 of all Harley for 2006 in this color which is dragonfly green metallic Pearl

7 Likes

I always loved that color, course due to the old Bad “JUJU” Green Harley Legend, they weren’t very big sellers but the paint is beautiful in daylight or riding under neon at night… really pops.
and in retrospect, every Harley I ever totaled has been Red…

7 Likes

I am a long time rider.
My present bike (and hopefully last) is a modified Night Train.

8 Likes

nice wheels ,im definetly going to get a bike on road next year sometime @YardCrap

6 Likes

It has seen bad weather.
It don’t seem to care.
One can ride a dirty Honda,etc, but not a dirty Harley.

My first bike was a Triumph after the Army days in 1969.
I have been on bikes since then, including Police Harleys. Going all out chasing some asshole is a rush!
My bike friends and I have fun saying the others guys bikes are crap.

I am not rich or poor, but can change bikes if I chose.
I like this one. I can ride it for hours with less fatigue.

The current trend in bikes is not a large Harley.

5 Likes