How Many Of You Ride Bikes? (Not The Kind With Pedals) ๐Ÿ๏ธ

If you ever feel you have the time I have plenty of advice for you.

2 Likes

More of a Buffalo Trace or Angels Envy type myself but yea its been doing the job.

2 Likes

Thanks. Iโ€™ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

done a handfull of these in the past, got at least another one in meโ€ฆ should try one easier if your out west.

2 Likes

Picture of my bike when I was on my 2017 โ€œRainman Tourโ€ or 4 corners ride. 7 weeks 5 days and 13,632 miles. Houston to Key West, Fl. Madawaska, ME, Milwaukee, WI, Blane , WA. San Ysidro, CA. and back to Houston via Wilsow, AZ and several other places . And I have the tee shirt to prove it.

6 Likes

2005 Triumph Rocket III with 85,000 miles got hit and totalled on 4/10/21. I have sinse replaced it with a 2006 with 999 origional miles. What you call a reset.

2 Likes

Red one is origional stripped down this spring for. 1 up fun.

1 Like

Some are now doing what they call โ€œThe 5 Points Rideโ€ They throw in Brownsville.

Good work.

Mine was a little less loaded for the Arctic Circle trip. We both had spare gas and my left bag was mostly filled with tools and emergency stuff.

1 Like

Cool Idea to throw in Brownville. I have plans to try to ride most of the North-South roads and and finish my US-50 ride. Be safe out there
Tom

1 Like

a sad day indeed may he rest in peace :pray:

1 Like

my new bike buddy taking it to new heights

2 Likes

From last summerโ€™s road trip with Jr.

5 Likes

That picture is mirrored? Both riders are left hand fisting.
Or is that a thing?

1 Like

50 years ridingโ€ฆ Have managed to avoid gettin caged. 2015 Indian Roadmaster

7 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood, beautiful bike you got there.

5 Likes

Thank youโ€ฆ Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Right hand is on the throttle. If one of them removes their hand from the throttle the bike would slowโ€ฆ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Just a picture on a wall. My guess is to keep a hand on the throttle. I could do it with my right hand cuz I have cruise control. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s cool, I didnโ€™t think about that.

2 Likes

Been riding since 1971, first was a Yamaha Mini Enduro.
Few pics I scrounged up from another time:

6 Likes