M*CARBO Brotherhood

How do your guns travel... In comfort!

Today is go through the safe and make sure everyone is nice and oiled and cleaned. Recharge the silica (Even tho I am in a dry desert area). Basically I went though and touched everything in my safe :slight_smile: made sure all the lock and keys all still worked on the different cases.

Got to the Glock line up and figured it was time for a photo op! They posed for a picture in their travel case before being given a once over and put back into the safe on their peg.

15 Likes

@Drumbic looks like your a mag short there chris :thinking:

2 Likes

I said the SAME thing. LOL Damn baby Glock is short one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Drumbic theres the excuse to go out and but one more , it just doesnt look right with the one missing :smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@hunter1916 Stop peer pressuring me. JK. No peer pressuring needed!

Looking now for the bast price on line :smiley:

2 Likes

Almost like it was designed for a 7.5 inch ar15.

4 Likes

@Chris19d HELL YEA!!!

2 Likes

I’m thinking either you have a huge safe, or I have way too many guns for my 2 safes (true, they are just the 14 gun safes). I used to keep my hand guns in those folding gun rug things, but now don’t have the room for that so they are all in silicone impregnated gun socks now. When we move to Texas, I’m thinking about getting one of the big 60 gun jobbers

3 Likes

@Popeye ever hear the saying dont put all your eggs in the one basket 1one safe may take awhile to break into but 2 or 3 will take a lot longer

3 Likes

@Popeye Naw not a big safe. The guns come out of the cases and sit in the safe. My handguns hang off the shelf above the long gun area. Bit help for space is to out all your ammo in another place. I keep a couple full mags for each in the safe, but bulk ammo is stored in another area. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ammo. That’s another issue I have. I keep most in ammo cans and factory cases which take up the bottom 2 shelves in my closet and the stuff in factory boxes take up another shelf. I do have about 8,000 rounds in the safes because it won’t fit in the closet.

2 Likes

I used to have all my ammo in ammo cans in my closet… Got to much. SO I bought one of the large construction job boxes and thats where all my ammo is stored.

3 Likes

Maybe ammo should be stored in different areas and not in one pile.

2 Likes

@YardCrap but one pile makes it fun… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Until they arrive to take it away.

2 Likes

@YardCrap Boating accident sir, boating accident!

1 Like