M*CARBO Brotherhood

How Do You Carry?

Here is my shower carry using a magnet designed for firearms. And yes, I was wearing a towel when I took the picture.

5 Likes

And under the dashboard car carry using magnets also…

8 Likes

Appendix

5 Likes

10 Likes

My EDC:

7 Likes

@GOBLIN I am a little disappointed. I was expecting some kind of toenail carry.

3 Likes

Well, here’s my custom glock holster to hold you over:

13 Likes

@AV8R Nice! The P365X

3 Likes

@GOBLIN I think you need a bigger pistol… thinking Dirty Harry LOL

4 Likes

Thank you!
It started life as a SAS but has now morphed into a 365X!
Sig sells the X slide with a Romeo Zero installed. I already had a barrel and XL grip module so it seemed like a good deal.
I have 300 rounds through it and my accuracy and target acquisition has really improved. The mag plates are by Armory Craft and are highly recommend.

3 Likes

My nightstand 365 features a XL grip module by Armory Craft with sniper grey ceracote.

7 Likes

OWB Carry with my Glock 17 MCK…

Around the house Casual Butt Carry… lol

4 Likes

My primary home defense handgun is the Canik TP9 SC. Unfortunately, it is a bit large to conceal carry on my svelte frame.

Because of that, my normal concealed carry is a beat up Ruger LC9S equipped with TFO sights.

For deep concealment, I carry the Ruger LCP 2 Lite Rack .22 caliber. My wife has severe shoulder issues and I just added the laser for her benefit. After zeroing, I have no problem putting rounds in a 2 inch circle at 10 yards. Follow up is not an issue given the minimal recoil so it is easy to put multiple rounds on target in a very short time. I might not kill an attacker but can make him wish he was dead. Still, a .22 is not my first choice.

The LC9S and LCP 2 typically are carried in my right front pocket in an Uncle Mike style holster. Where attire and circumstances permit they sometimes are carried IWB at either the 4 o’clock or appendix positions. The Canik and a spare mag are usually in a pocket of my briefcase in a secure and hand-built cardboard and foam “holster”.

5 Likes

That’s an old pic. The CAA MCK is at the very best a piece of shit. Never buy one, mine is stored safely in it’s original box. It’s a jinky POS that is actually dangerous. CAA USA has ghosted me about either a fix or full money back warranty return. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I hear Uggs are comfortable. :rofl:

1 Like

@phuzzy42 We take our Uggs seriously here… :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

for sunday read over from da scriptures days… :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN Not sure I would know how to put that rig on. It’s the same way when I try to wear one of my girlfriends bras. Very frustrating.

4 Likes

How do I carry? With both hands of course! And lift with my back!

So far the t.rex appendix holster for my g34 is decent. Been wearing it lots more around the house and on blm land. I don’t really like appendix carry. Don’t know why. Maybe I need to practice more.

7 Likes

Kenai is a piece of cake. easy access when rucking…
https://gunfightersinc.com/kenai-chest-holster/

3 Likes