M*CARBO Brotherhood

How about wallets? Do you carry something special?

@MOLON_LABE There you go… @dave67 beat me to it :wink::metal:

2 Likes

I just run a real basic minimalist wallet from a western boot company I like (Tecovas)

With my back and hip as messed up as they are i cant run a thick wallet with a ton of shit in it and not be miserable. License, CHL, couple payment methods and VA id card for about 3/8"

4 Likes

Is that US currency? I didn’t know we printed that big a note?!?! :hushed::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I have been using the RIdge wallet for the last year or so. I have the one with the elastic money holder. It fits in m front packet very well and it quite comfortable to use. https://www.ridgewallet.com/collections/aluminum

3 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood!

4 Likes

… It’s a fake Hun :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I have a fat wallet with embedded clip, but carrys ok in my cargo shorts lower pocket. I do have the bug to slim down, but the old “always be prepared” mentality keeps me around 10-12 cards plus cash.
Ive been happily taking in all the options presented, and my G.A.S is starting to get me thinking :thinking:

4 Likes

I started minimizing a few years ago, the wallet was the first. My money clip holds cash, my license, bank card, and a $500 visa card comfortably. I came across this guy on the Joe Rogan podcast Ed Colderon, very informative on real world street smarts (former Mexican Police)
https://instagram.com/edsmanifesto?igshid=17jpedzc8l0jk

WalletBuckle! It literally is a wallet, built in to your belt buckle. I can carry up to 4 cards, or 3 cards and cash. Nothing to bulk up my pockets. https://walletbuckle.com/

2 Likes

I have been using this inexpensive Swiss Gear Wallet for a few years. It holds a lot without being overly bulky but the best part is the small wallet that can be removed and carried alone. I keep a Credit Card, Medical Insurance Card, Driver’s License and Concealed Carry License in it. If I don’t want the bulk of the full wallet, I just grab that part of it. You can squeeze a few bills into that section also if you wish.

2 Likes

I use a Chums Surfer Wallet.
Never been a typical wallet kind of guy.

2 Likes

Ridge wallet for me in od green. Mostly for RFID blockage and small profile. So small I thought I have lost it a few times lol. Went with the money clip option. Holds a lot of stripper bills.

5 Likes

I missed these! Dang it :rage:

1 Like

Try Brown Coat Tactical. Vet shop that makes their own. I use his EDC belts, good products! Getting one of his wallets next.
R/

3 Likes

My right arse cheek and leather has never gotten along very well. Then I found a Carhartt nylon trifold. Best wallet money I ever spent! Have had one for going on 4 years now. Still looks almost new even tho it’s been thru the washer and dryer twice! Good thing I bought 2 as it appears they’ve now been discontinued… dammit!

3 Likes

Yup, I find that also with lots of stuff.
You buy it on speculation, find it works great and go back to get more, maybe up to a few years later and they are not available.
Brutal. Where was the wallet manufactured?

1 Like

I suppose they were made in the US. I know they are union (a commie invention-grrr!) company which adds to the cost but what are ya gonna do? Found them on a closeout sale, they came inside some sort of commemorative tin and I now wish I’d bought several more. Dunno why, guess they didn’t sell as well as expected.

FWIW, I bought about a dozen pairs of their boxers for less than half price and same thing-wish I’d bought several more dozen-they are that good!

Pretty sure I got the wallets here: dungarees.com They have a bunch of other wallets available but not the ones I have. And it’s hard to believe-the boxers are still available! Not so sure these are US-made. But, be sure and read the reviews-they do run large and are NOT returnable!

https://dungarees.com/carhartt-101611-force-boxer?&cs=BLK&size=XXLREG&cid=37

2 Likes

I got the Dango Maveric tactical wallet and love it. Very high quality with leather and metal. Very light and does everything I need it to. RFID built in… Front pocket carry and made in the USA. Not cheap, but it’s quality all the way.

2 Likes