M*CARBO Brotherhood

House of Payne Munitions

I believe you are correct. Happy shopping!

5 Likes

Won’t ship to me… again, I say “Illinois sucks”!

7 Likes

@Beezer

Truly best wishes to them and hope they reconsider the shipping sometime :+1:t2:

6 Likes

They were advised by their attorneys the shipping to the “difficult 6” as we call them should be avoided as of now. If you happen to be in a road trip out to OH they would gladly get you some ammo. But due to state laws and pending litigation and hoops they were advised it’s best to hold off. CA is a state that you could ship to, but the FFL fees are outrageous and at that point, why buy ammo form out of state.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, they won’t ship to NY. (Not that I blame them)

8 Likes

It’s pretty sad that here in IL, almost all of the sway is held by Cook (Crook) county. The whole state is bound by crap because of it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

@Beezer They are on my facebook feed now. Thank you for the recommendation. :+1:

4 Likes

Just got their email blast. If you use the promo code HOPLAUNCH you will receive 10% off your first order!

5 Likes

Being a vet I wish them luck but I was disappointed at their prices. OK for walkins but not out of state buyers. JMHO

4 Likes

I am also disappointed in the prices. With the promo code I was about to order some 357 mag (.05 more expensive ppr) but shipping was $35 for 100 rounds.

6 Likes

Give them a call. Was your price including the veteran discount? They offer a $.05 off per round discount for vets, first responders, dr’s, nurses, net’s, and second responders.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t qualify for any discounts.

Edit:

Other vendors sell .357 for .07-.08 ppr. They are charging $1. I was going to order some with the 10% coupon code but the $35 shipping stopped me. No hazmat is needed for loaded ammo if that’s what they are charging so much for.

1 Like

$5.00 less for 100 rds doesn’t do much to offset the $35 for shipping. Does the price and/or shipping include a hazmat charge?

2 Likes

I just talked to them about the $35 shipping. They are working on getting that corrected. The interweb guy has some calculations wrong with shipping with UPS. They are not happy that the price for shipping is the cost of 50 rounds. I will keep you informed when they have that corrected.

If you are in dire need I can always pick it up and ship it to you

7 Likes