M*CARBO Brotherhood

House of Payne Munitions

The same company that sponsors our very own @kona is going live with their website and web sales on October 6th. Please be sure to visit their site and register for their emails. They offer veteran and first responder pricing.

13 Likes

Signed up, and lookin forward to supporting them !
Hope theyve been targeting the mythical .20/rd for 9mm. Just sayin.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

If you are a veteran or first responder, $24.50 for 50 rounds and if you buy 5k rounds or more of any ammo they sell 9mm is $22.00 for 50.

8 Likes

Registered as well. Will they be doing rifle calibers?

5 Likes

Signed up as well brian. Glad to see your buddy shawn getting everything up and going good. Im sure ill be placing some orders.

5 Likes

Guess we arent getting back to $normal$ quite yet… :unamused::unamused::unamused:

6 Likes

They have a few rifle calibers now. They are working on 350 legend, 450 bushmaster, .30 carbine and 30.06 for the Garand. Hopefully they get them made soon. I have some money to spend

7 Likes

Is “They” by chance “You”? Just curious.

6 Likes

“They” are the veterans that are employed and are fully vested employees/owners in HOP. I just assist with sales on occasion and get to reap the bennies of shooting ammo from them. I’m good friends with the money man/backer of HOP. They have 6 full time veterans/active duty guardsmen that are employees.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply Brian. I was just curious… prefer to spend my money on folks I know. I am in… submitted my e-mail and liked their FB page. :us:

6 Likes

@beezer awesome! Can’t wait for the site to open!

8 Likes

i signed up as well.
can we get factory tours?

5 Likes

If you are in the Ohio area, you are welcome to come check out the shop. They are breaking ground on a new building next to the shop that will be the new production facility. They have upgraded to pretty much all revolution and apex mark VII loaders and they are looking a getting a few alpha loaders. They can currently crank out roughly 200,000 rounds a week with hopes to be well over 1 million rounds a month once the alpha loaders are in. They have been securing deals with starline for brass so hopefully once those orders arrive they will be strictly all new brass manufacture. Currently they are a mix once fired and new brass. All their hollow point rounds are new brass. They do not reuse pulled projectiles.

8 Likes

@Beezer Submitted My Email and Am too Excited for Growth in this New Veteran Run Company of Our Brotherhood.
Again Brian May I suggest Checking into the Hazards Material Shipping, to Alaska, There’s Money to made and people will pay it, Especially these days of Empty Shelves for over a Year.

4 Likes

They have looked into shipping to Alaska, from what they were told it will need to ship via semi truck and cross through Canada and that it is difficult to do.

My brother in law lives in Willow and has friends that live in WA. He buys ammo from various websites and has it sent to them and picks it up every few months.

6 Likes

You Can still go Ups Ground to ALaska Marine Lines and Barge to Points North, Haz Mat Fee’s /100 pds Max per Shipment $100.00 Same for a can of Spray Paint, Or Fed X Air to Anchor Town and pay the Big Bucks for 3-5 delivery which never happens due to the Hang Up at Anchorage for a Couple days Just for them to Find and Inspect the Permits Etc, Even when you have all the Needed and Approved Permits. Yes it’s Not cheap but it’s no Worse than I see these A**'s Trying to Rape All.
Just My 2 cent’s Worth.

8 Likes

Did you say Jeromesville? i was there today but didn’t have much time .

4 Likes

Yup that’s the one. They are at Ashland gun show this weekend.

6 Likes

I was told that the go live date is the 8th not the 6th. They had a mixup in their communications

4 Likes

Looks like it’s up and running, but I didn’t try to buy anything.

6 Likes