Corporal Deegan W. Page
23yrs old, Omaha, NE

United States Army

Staff Sargent Ryan C. Knauss
23yrs old, Corryton, TN

United States Navy

Navy Corpsman/Devil Doc Maxton W. Soviak
22yrs old, Berlin Heights, OH

Godspeed and THANK YOU for your Service.

30 Likes

:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:
I
I
I🇺🇸
I
I
May their loss be remembered. :tumbler_glass:

17 Likes

All kids to. All my thoughts and prayers go out to there families.

16 Likes

As a former Navy Corpsman who served with the Marines that news really hit me hard. I’m still pissed and probably will be for a long time.

But this isn’t about me, it’s about those 13 lost at the hands of cowards. May they Rest In Peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to all their loved ones.

May they always be remembered.

22 Likes

I can’t even talk rationally about what happened to these fine soldiers. I don’t even want to think about this (completely) avoidable tragedy.

Agreed.

Job well done soldiers! Salute!

:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

15 Likes

Prayers and condolences to these heroes and their families. Their blood is on our coward in chief’s hands. I saw a letter written to him from one of the soldiers mother. It basically said you killed my son. Spot on.

12 Likes

can’t even talk rationally about what happened to these fine soldiers. I don’t even want to think about this (completely) avoidable tragedy.

Agreed as well.
Larry

16 Likes

@ All of the Above’ My Heart goes Out to the Family’s’ of These Kids’ And My Anger I Can’t Talk About’ Ive still got Baggage from Nam’

14 Likes

13 Likes

Many of us do brother.

7 Likes

:broken_heart: :us: :pray: R.I.P. to those lost. Stay safe to all our defenders!

11 Likes

Semper Fi to my brothers and sister. We will regroup on the other side!

6 Likes

Edited - this is the place for this. But this was a bit rough. They brought the body of Dylan Merola home today (was one of the 13 killed in Kabul, lived in my town, I never knew him). I’m just glade lots of people came to show respect. I’m a bit mixed up so I can’t really put the proper words together sorry.

I did get to speak with some of his relatives at this overpass, they were so moved that so many people came out. Lots of vets were with us on the bridge. Every overpass I could see had tons of people and fire trucks there.

Shut the freeway down.

7 Likes

Right here is just fine, thanks for sharing. Big ceremony up in Sac last week. Another down Indio way, and again in Norco.

4 Likes

Yep I originally posted in the photos thread, but this one was bumped so I copied and pasted.

Very welcome. These hero’s need to be welcomed home as the .gov could care less.

5 Likes