Here is some good news 📰

Just got back from the range & tried RIO Royal Buck 20 GA 2-3/4" #1 Buck , 9-pellet 25rd box (RB209) = $12.25. Shooting open choke 18" barrel got a good pattern @ 12 yards & an excellent pattern @ 10 yards. Purchased from Buds Gun Shop, in stock Now.

6 Likes

The man with the big mouth is going down…:+1::grin::beers:

Sandy Hook parents’ lawyer says Alex Jones’ phone leak contains 'intimate messages with Roger Stone :scream::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now Brittney gets to see 1st hand what oppression is all about. At least until Uncle Joe releases 7 hardcore criminals in a prisoner swap. But hopefully she learns something during this free education. Unlike the free education she got in college on her free ride scholarship.

5 Likes

All she’ll learn she can do what she wants to & the democrats will bail her out!

2 Likes

The Democrats deserve Brittany Griner. If it were my call, she’d rot in a Gulag.

FJB

5 Likes

I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. But, when you go to a foreign country you damn well better follow their laws and not expect the U.S. to rescue you from your stupidity. Had she stolen something in Saudi Arabia, they already would have amputated her hand. If she engaged in non-marital sex (with whatever pronoun) she would have been stoned. Very few countries have our notions of justice (which increasingly too often favor the offender) and you violate their rules at your own risk.

7 Likes

I would love to see it have to stay there for 9 years. Then it would know what Free means :grinning: :grinning:
Larry

6 Likes

Me either normally, but maybe it will think twice before kneeling the next time it hears the USA national anthem.
Larry

6 Likes

@LarrySr, I wouldn’t bet on her doing that.

FBJ

2 Likes

Yes it’s wishful thinking on my part. Feels good thinking it anyway. :wink:

5 Likes

I understand the sentiment and largely agree. But we cannot selectively enforce our rights, Kneeling during the Anthem is a form of speech or protest and therefore protected by the First Amendment. I detest it, but that is exactly what the Amendment was intended to protect. We cannot logically or convincingly argue our Second Amendment rights while arguing others cannot avail themselves of theirs.

3 Likes

The unfortunate part of this whole episode will be taken care of by a prisoner swap completed by a Dementia Ridden, Incontinent Old Man that smells like Urine.

FJB

4 Likes

Your preaching to the choir here. I said maybe it will think. Never said anything about it’s rights.
Figured you would know exactly what I mean with the sarcastic remark.
Larry

2 Likes

Now we’re getting somewhere!..:+1::grin:

1 Like

Can’t prove this. One heck of a story if it’s true. Still a good thought.

6 Likes

You mean she wouldn’t get Free TV, AC, hobbies & crafts, a counselor to acclimate to prison life, good medical & dental & newspapers to complain to ?

3 Likes

Beautiful news: :+1::grin::tropical_fish::fish::blowfish::dolphin:

Nice job :+1:

12 Likes

That ought to do it…:grin:

Gotta love this rebuttal video to Gavin Newsoms BS video on July 4th in Florida. Totally hysterical, but also true.

5 Likes