Here is some good news 📰

Nevermind her color or preferences. Watching this new’n lie makes Psaki look like a rank amateur.

11 Likes

Need to send 4,000 or more to Delaware so Biden can enjoy some Mexican takeout when he’s home at his Beach Front Estate.

6 Likes

More than that … Mexicans are the core kitchen talent at Chinese, Japanese Hibachi and Seafood Restaurants too.

7 Likes

… hardest working, family oriented, least appreciate folks I have met.

As with any group some bad players. But overall I have had nothing but positive experiences with the folks I have dealt with or befriended.

7 Likes

This has been my experience with Central and South Americans in general (mainly hailing from Ecuador, Guatemala and Mexico for some reason).

I work in the building component industry (think roof trusses, floor trusses, wall panels) and you’d be hard pressed to walk into any component fabrication facility in North America and NOT find the majority of shop fabricators to be of Central/South American origin. They’re usually at work early, they do the job without complaint or issue, always with a smile and they happily work overtime as necessary. Now, as employees, I’m not sure you can ask for much better than that. And it’s not just guys, the women work as well, lots of them running the computerized saws. Some of the best/hardest working people I’ve ever seen. I’ll also say that I’ve seen on more than a few occasions where young white males have shown up to work and only lasted a few days before quitting…work’s too hard, pay’s not high enough, hours are too long…

My only regret is that I took 6 years of German in school. Spanish would have been a much better choice in hind sight. So long as they are here via the proper channels, I have no issue. Truth is, I’d be out of a job if it weren’t for them as there would be no one to build what I design…they are just as critical to the process as I am.

9 Likes

USAF aerobatic and precision flying team, AKA the Thunderbirds, are back in town. First time since 2019. I’ll try and get a photo, but damn they’re fast.

8 Likes

I used to live near Nellis AFB… free air shows. As a kid those guys were like Rock Stars to us.

6 Likes

Did they give you Kool-Aid? :flushed:

1 Like

Grew up near a missile base. We had front row seats to the show. Which rotated annually between the Blue Angles and Thunderbirds.

6 Likes

I was stationed in Beaufort Naval Air Station my last months in the Marines. Nancy and I lived on base and they did practice over us a lot. Fun watching from your own yard :scream:
I’m pretty sure it was the Blue Angles. But it could have been the Thunderbird’s.

It was one of them. Brain farts are occurring more often now days. Can’t remember much from back in the late sixties:rofl: :rofl:

Larry :innocent:

5 Likes

FYI:

That’s easy for me…it’s where did I leave the damn cell phone and keys 60 minutes ago…need to order a 4-pack of Apple Air Tags…if I can remember! :person_shrugging::scream:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Even better news…, bye-bye “Mad Cow Thorn”… douche bag…:grin::+1:

More than 150 students at the conservative Patrick Henry College, where Cawthorn studied for one semester before dropping out, accused him of “sexually predatory behavior.”

1 Like

George Floyd is celebrating two years of sobriety today.

8 Likes

This is why I donate to the FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition). They don’t give an inch…

8 Likes

I’m more than tired of them using the phrase “assault rifles”, the aren’t…they just aren’t. There are two definitions of what constitutes an assault rifle, one comes from the US military, the other from uneducated, gun hating, liberal politicians. Unfortunately, the later definition is the basis of many state gun control laws, where cosmetic and ergonomic features are demonized and used to eliminate guns from legal purchase. I’ll grant them this, they’re masters of abusing language and using propaganda and disinformation to scare the masses.

Every time the term “assault rilfe” is used by them, someone should be making a point to correct them immediately, publicly, every damn time.

7 Likes

@chilipepper Elon was pretty much “schooled” on the term “AR” by tons of folks. I hope he gets the message. I also added to the conversation…

7 Likes

@TexasEskimo OT. Cake day. You. Happy. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Time flies. It seems like just yesterday when you first publicly insulted me. :rofl:

8 Likes