Here is some good news 📰

Mine is already asking for a sling for his other gun…

He’s also finally getting the concept of trigger discipline.

9 Likes

Some of us lawyers will be harder to kill than the norm. lol

7 Likes

Good shooting Tex!
Needs a 12 ga light to go with it!

3 Likes
4 Likes

APPLE…I’m loving it. Another record high…:grin::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Couldn’t happen to a better pinko commie bastard than this. He can join his big bro in the unemployment line.

13 Likes

Joining his brother in prison would be even better.

8 Likes

I just sent this text to SiriusXM. Can’t wait for their reply. :rofl::us:

Oh… this could be my fun for the night!

A “manager” will call me tomorrow. Darn… now I’m bored again. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

It would be a great job to write headlines for FOX… I love their top story tonight! :rofl:

Sorry… I’m done now.

6 Likes

How about
“CNN the most over valued Fake News
(FNN) Network Runs Out Of Stupid Ship To Say”

7 Likes

Sadly, I don’t see this river ever drying up.

10 Likes

Your probably emailing some one who is in India and has no clue what your talking about until they google it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I certainly admire the effort. :+1:

Larry :innocent:

5 Likes

MountHunt

I’m really happy for you, But then I think that’s what Eve said to Adam :scream:

larry :innocent:

4 Likes

My littlest sister got me a couple packs of those shotgun shell led flashlights for Christmas last year. There great working little lights for the price i got them laying around everywhere for when i need them. And there cooler looking then plain ol black flashlight.

8 Likes

If you pick one up by mistake, like in the dark, will it load into your barrel? If yes, I guess it could make a great bore sight as well.

6 Likes

Here is great news. I got my 3rd anniversary badge today! Incredible achievement if I don’t say so myself. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

11 Likes

Priceless :+1:

5 Likes

Tesla SuperCharger stations installed just down the hill from me in Old Fort. Very smart location…:face_with_monocle:

Teslas are everywhere and on the increase.
Someday I’ll own an AWD electric truck…or drone! :sunglasses:

Asheville getting three Supercharger stations:

2 Likes

You may be back riding on a Donkey before that happens.
Use Cautions on wishful thinking. :wink:

Asheville, Oh My thats a mini Austin Texas for goodness sakes. :rofl: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

With all of the tree hugging hippies in Minnesota, I’m surprised there isn’t anything like that up here in Duluth. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time. I guess I’m not sold on electric cars yet. I’d be curious to know what the battery life is like in extreme cold. It isn’t out of the norm to get -40° F around here

5 Likes