M*CARBO Brotherhood

Here is some good news 📰

Amazing man! Nuthin but respect must go his way from me…

9 Likes

@TexasEskimo While Sandman deserved millions and some people should have gone to jail it’s unlikely he got more than nuisance value. I’d be suprised if after attorney fees etc he personally got even 1 million$

1 Like

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Nov. 22 that he will ask state lawmakers to cut gas and fuel taxes by $1 billion in the upcoming January session of the legislature.
Larry :innocent:

7 Likes

With gas now pushing $4.00 and up that figure is probably closer to $300 million per day.

5 Likes

Time for another/larger stimulus check…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

If illegals are worth $450k what should we get? $5-10 mill?

7 Likes

Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke’s 2022 gubernatorial campaign got underway just days ago, but at least one voter in the state has already let the former congressman know what he thinks.

“On behalf of the ranchers, the oil and gas and farmers, I’m in your grill telling you don’t come back,” the man persisted, as O’Rourke supporters attempted to shout him down and security staffers began to move toward him.

“You ain’t taking my guns, either,” the O’Rourke critic continued.

“Nobody wants you here. No means no. Three times – you lost twice. No means no!”

(edited for content from Fox News story)

8 Likes

If that POS skateboarding drunk gets elected I’m moving to greener pastures… California. Uhaul has a deal where if you a take rental into California there is no charge. For some reason there is a shortage of them available. It may have something to do with the entire Chinese Commie Bastard fleet is anchored off shore awaiting more Uhaul trucks?

And speaking of skateboards and AR’s… seems to me there was something in the news about comparing them in battle. I won’t spoil the review for those who haven’t seen it.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t move to Calif. for $ 1.5 million let alone a free trailer move.

2 Likes

Plenty of FLAKES in California…

3 Likes

American patriots are always welcome here. We’re gaining numbers, or the other side is losing numbers…

6 Likes

@Festus I hope that the other side is waking up and converting. Not sure if that is the case, because a lot of them are moving here to Tennessee. 1 in 3 homes sold to Californians in my area.

4 Likes

Same in Fl. Someone from Commiefornia bought down the street from me last year. I talked with him once about why he moved. He said taxes and awful regulations. Sold his landscaping business and left.

4 Likes

Same here in Texas. People from commiefornia are buying houses sight unseen and paying 5-20% over asking price. Realtors are telling sellers to wait until there are 10 to 20 offers before accepting one and houses are still selling before the for sale sign is put in the front yard.

3 Likes

Realtors are telling sellers to wait until there are 10 to 20 offers before accepting one

Just like lawyers and used car salesmen. Most all are pieces of :poop:

Larry :innocent:

4 Likes

Don’t know if this is good news or bad, considering the source. Newsweek and the BTEA try to put on a leftist spin on it by calling the man’s comments “racist” but sure shows the the parents/attendees’ positive reaction to the words of “Mark”, which were spot on, imo. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

fjb

5 Likes

Yea I see what ya mean good vs bad.

Very good read!

Board member Ruchika Hira spoke against the man’s comments near the meeting’s end.

“I am beyond upset to the point I really want to wait to respond,” she said according to the news website Patch. “What is the most upsetting part is someone did come up here and made racist comments. They basically said our children should learn to ‘grow a set’ and you know what the community members did? They clapped, and that to me is appalling.”

And here the info on miss hira another piece of, well you know.

Ruchika S. Hira, Esq. is an associate at Damiano Law. Ms. Hira focuses her practice on family law and mediation, including divorce, post-judgment modifications to custody and support, prenuptials, child custody, parenting time, emancipation, alimony, child support, equitable distribution and adoption.

Ms. Hira graduated from New York University in 2003 as a NYU Honors Scholar. She received her law degree from Rutgers School of Law, where she was the marketing editor of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy. In addition to her undergraduate and law school studies, Ms. Hira has completed training in mediating disputes from the Harvard Negotiation Institute at Harvard Law School.

After receiving her Juris Doctorate, Ms. Hira clerked for the Honorable Jo-Anne B. Spatola, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division. Upon completing her clerkship and prior to joining the firm, Ms. Hira practiced in Short Hills, New Jersey as an associate in the Matrimonial Department of Budd Larner, P.C.

Ms. Hira is admitted to the bar in the States of New Jersey and Florida. She is a member of the w Jersey State Bar Association and the **South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey

IF PEOPLE KEEP ELECTING INDIVIDUALS LIKE THIS THEN CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN OF THE FUTURE ARE GOING TO ???

wow! we are so screwed.

larry :innocent:

6 Likes

Here is some good news.

7 Likes

Another prime example of why Shakespeare wrote ‘first, kill all the lawyers…’

4 Likes

Training the next generation…

3 Likes