Here is some good news 📰

Good news? My new Kimber says Alabama on it!

7 Likes

MSNBC Banned From Rittenhouse Trial After Producer Followed Jurors:

Larry :innocent:

9 Likes

Decided:

NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES

11 Likes

AWESOME!!! And tonight we get to see another blue city burn to the ground… in a mostly peaceful protest.

8 Likes

PHOTO: People react to the verdict in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, outside the Kenosha County Courthouse in Kenosha, Wis., Nov. 19, 2021.

Evelyn Hockstein/ReutersEvelyn Hockstein/Reuters

People react to the verdict in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, outside the Kenosha County C.

5 Likes

Better cage up them doors and wally world. :frowning_face:

Nothing but hate and destruction on the minds. Marshal law should be declared and stop this Bull sh$$.

But in reality local people will get exactly what they elected.

Larry :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Wonder if Kyle will be patrolling again tonight? Ok, I know, bad joke.
At least the jury wasn’t intimidated and got it right.

8 Likes

Let the peaceful protests begin.

4 Likes

Theme song for tonight.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Lebron James has the IQ of an imbecile. Every time he opens his mouth he show’s his ignorance.

FJB

7 Likes

I freely admit to hating this old bastid’s guts but lately he’s been doing a lot to change that…

4 Likes

Wasn’t Dershowitz one of the crooked lawyers with ties to Epstein? I wouldn’t hire anyone like that. I’d team up with the Covington Kid’s legal team

2 Likes

Sayonara old friend, we sure had a ball riding the back roads. Surprised a lot of the “liter” boys, didn’t we? She goes to her new home around 1600hrs today.

11 Likes

@Savage636, I’ve read the Covington, Kentucky Kid may have settled for upwards of $800 Million. Kyle will be a rich young man.

2 Likes

Oh, I agree-he’s a scumbag but a brilliant and now a rather pissed off legal scumbag…

2 Likes

That’s pretty good for having only sued them for $275 Million. :rofl: That is public knowledge. The actual settlement has yet to be made public. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Texas Eskimo, do you actually know who Sandman settled with? If so, you are probably the only one who knows.There was more then one entity. There were several plaintiffs. Also particulars are never actually made public as its non disclosure is usually terms of the settlement. Please let us know where you got your public knowledge from. Its also possible the information I heard was incorrect. Thanks.

FJB

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo, Sandman sued CNN for $275 million. The other plaintiffs include MSNBC the Washington Post and perhaps others. Just trying to include other information you didn’t mention.

FJB

3 Likes

16 Likes