M*CARBO Brotherhood

Here is some good news 📰

He actually has nothing to do with this one. He had his own ambitions when it came to forestry…

If I am understanding the Italian right, seems like there was a push for protection since the 1920’s.

4 Likes

Yup… full stadiums = tickets, parking ,food , beverage, licensed swag etc… no issues there… $$$$$$$$$$$

3 Likes

He was found 30 years ago this month…

5 Likes

RIP USS Ingraham

The video also has clips of the new Navy/Marines r/c NMESIS missile system…

1 Like

Instead of posting the Apple.news, why don’t you go directly to the source. Like this:
Watch the U.S. Navy Literally Snap a Warship in Half (popularmechanics.com)

2 Likes

Congratulations Joerg!!! His new tv show :satellite:
“Backyard Ballistics” :sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

Of course a little female help makes it a tad more interesting…:sunglasses::beers:

11 Likes

Springfield Armory 911 mags fit and function perfect in the Sig P238, for around half the cost. And they’re made in the USA.

7 Likes

Everytime I see a post with Joerg I immediately think it is a link to his GoFundMe page for some injury, hospital stay, or a memorial fund. :rofl:

How could you not like a show named “Backyard Ballistics”? :+1:

9 Likes

So not every company forces their employees to be so woke.

21 Likes

Big breakthrough in miniaturization and integration
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10016819/Winged-microchip-size-grain-SAND-smallest-human-flying-structure.html

3 Likes

Harvest time…:grapes::grin:

5 Likes

Getting some funny ideas for harvest are we?

5 Likes

Hydrogen may still be a major player…:zap::oncoming_automobile:

8 Likes

There been big interest in Canadian municipalities to pilot hydrogen powered public transportation as well as a Canadian based firm that produces hydrogen fuel cells…

5 Likes

Hyundai released the first hydrogen fuel cell SUV in select California markets this year. Has a range of 380 miles and takes 5 minutes or less to fill up

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/us/en/vehicles/nexo

10 Likes

The markets that don’t have a carjacking every 5 minutes I imagine. So don’t expect to see these in LA or the entire Bsy area.

7 Likes

Good for family closure…:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Oh No…eye bleach please

5 Likes

Beats electric, more efficient!

5 Likes

Please please…do NOT watch this….click. :scream: :sunglasses:

3 Likes