Here is some good news 📰

You can’t see it because it’s stuck up her a$$.

6 Likes

Ah, and here I was thinking that was Paul’s “thing”, based on recent events…my bad… :laughing:

7 Likes

Maybe it was an Uber driver and he was just getting a tip from Paul?

5 Likes

For some seriously good news, got a note from the carrier at 0505hrs this morning, my 308 reloading dies somehow managed to show and are on the truck for delivery. Today.

7 Likes

So are a few hundred spent brass casings from Texas. Via USPS… you should get them by early 2023. Or, right after all the election votes are counted.

2 Likes

This time next year?

4 Likes

Today a relative sent me this in an email. I don’t have any hardcopys.
I did some photo and appearance gigs with Coors Racing both in the studios and at some really huge race events. Drove a lot of pace cars as well. Fun times.

8 Likes

A recent online transaction required this field to be populated.

Please do not exceed 4000 characters”.

I did it in 4.

7 Likes

By the time you add all the pronouns it might be close.

5 Likes

For gender identity, you should have put “penis”

1 Like

@Savage636 You were close…

7 Likes

The Energy Department’s chief of nuclear waste disposal Sam Brinton, who identifies as genderfluid, has been charged with felony theft after allegedly stealing a female victim’s luggage at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) Airport in September, court documents show.

Brinton, who was hired by the administration in February, was filmed allegedly stealing a woman’s roller bag at the airport’s baggage claim area by security cameras on Sept. 16, according to a criminal complaint filed on Oct. 27. Security footage also showed Brinton taking the woman’s luggage from the baggage carousel and then removing the tags before leaving the scene at a “quick pace,” according to the complaint.

“After DEFENDANT took the blue bag from Carousel 7, DEFENDANT is observed leaving the airport in a Rideshare vehicle with the blue bag,” the complaint read. “Records from American-Airlines confirmed that DEFENDANT did not check a bag when DEFENDANT departed Washington D.C. to MSP Airport.”

Larry
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This POS IS: The nuclear waste!

6 Likes

Kill it. With fire…

6 Likes

He was placed on leave and a hearing is scheduled for mid-December. Bet he’s still gettin a check though…

4 Likes

I wonder what that freak show was doing that close to me. I guess, the Twin Cities loves this administration and the BS that comes with it

3 Likes

Fixed it…

6d7fbd2c249578a0167d5d794d88f6209743aa72

5 Likes

HA, PRICELESS :wink:

5 Likes

Not sure about your state. But, the Texas State Legislature only meets every other year (odd numbered years, so 2023) beginning in January through the end of May. So they meet for only 5 full months out of a 24 month period.
Why?
We limit their time together because Texans know that no man, woman, or child is safe when law makers meet. If they are meeting they feel they are obligated to make laws… simply to make laws. Usually stupid ones at that.

How about your state?

3 Likes

In Brief. The Tennessee General Assembly meets in Nashville each year beginning at noon on the second Tuesday of January. Each General Assembly meets 90 session days over a two-year period. Generally, legislative sessions last from mid-January through late April or May of each year. The General Assembly has 33 Senators and 99 Representatives.

4 Likes

do they get paid to do this?

:turkey:

1 Like