M*CARBO Brotherhood

Here is some good news 📰

Where I live, most likely he would have been floating with the catfish, snappers & gators for a short while.

11 Likes

how did the old saying go"stomp a mudhole in his ass and walk it dry"

then after, if ya gotta go to court to clear it use the fine old southern defense," But Judge your honor sir, he needed killin"

10 Likes

got 4" of rain so far out this mess of a trop storm, 1 tree down on the shop(slow roll over ground is saturated,) and rocking 1 generator for power, but breeze is only 30 mph with gusts to 40, but she is moving as slow as mole-asses…could be a lot worse…

9 Likes

I just took 3.5 inches of rain off the pool, our wind was slightly less than yours. It appears that it’s past us. No big deal but as usual the local media tried to make a big deal out of the storm & had people scared as usual.

8 Likes

He would be Crab bait in Old SE AK’ in Old Lynn Canal letting the Sand Flea’s Clean up the Rest of the Puke’

7 Likes

White House has nothing to say on Chipman’s chances…

10 Likes

Around here they take Much larger bites ! Some even say they’ve hooked Bull Sharks already.

5 Likes

I would still do what ever it takes to have the entire school board recalled…

11 Likes

No settlement for me, I’d have taken them to court for the $$$,$$$,$$$. I’m sure people would have helped with the lawyers fees then repay them with the settlement plus a % for interest. The only way the gun haters will learn is costing them $$$, $$$,$$$.

9 Likes

I think I would too. It’s not about the money.
(Well of course it’s about money) but I would want the record cleared and the teacher and board booted.

8 Likes

The fact that it was reversed was great,
But, that is our tax dollars. We were fined. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I think these stupid elected officials that made that suspension order against the kids should have to pay dearly for their stupidity. I mean pay from their pocket book not the public’s.

Yes!! It should have went to trial. As much of the world as possible should know about this type of treatment students get in our liberal school systems. Currently run by many idiots.

Have a good day
Larry :innocent:

9 Likes

New Ammo inc. factory currently under construction in WI

13 Likes
13 Likes

My girl and I just scheduled closing on our new place. It is 6 miles from my range. It ain’t easy buy’n right now.

12 Likes

@Dred, So Milton, Alvin, Pearland or Friendswood?

5 Likes

Pearland. 3/4 acre and 40x60 barn.

10 Likes

It is nice being close to the club, especially when working up new loads. Load a few, go try them and then back to the press to keep loading what works best.

11 Likes

Quite the man cave you’ve got there… :+1:

10 Likes

Definitely a project barn. Siding is rotting away. But, the second story and roof are supported on eight solid telephone poles.

It will be nice to collect all my vehicles on the same property.

15 Likes

Surprise encounter late yesterday. Went into the local 7-Eleven for a Slurpee. Noticed an older gentleman/customer at the register covered in dirt and grease. Next to him was his son, a young black man also looking like it had been a hard days work. The line was moving slow and I wasn’t really paying attention why. Another employee at the store decided to open another register and called me over. When I went to pay I discovered what was going on. The young man told me that he was paying for other people’s purchases, including mine. He said he just got his very first paycheck and wanted to share his good fortune with others. He said other people in his past had been very kind to him and he wanted to pay some back. I shook his father’s hand and told him to be proud of the son he raised so well. The young man was smiling the biggest brightest smile I have ever seen. He told me on my way out… “Pay it forward!”. I will.

So the good news… there are still good people doing good things.

18 Likes