M*CARBO Brotherhood

Here is some good news 📰

17 Likes

Indiana is going Constitutional Carry in March 2022. Residents will still need a license to carry in states that offer reciprocity.

14 Likes

South Carolina passed second reading.

15 Likes

Yeah we will still have permits as will most people I know, for the reciprocity. Plus it funds the right things within the state. I think they need to get on some states about the reciprocity deals. They need to form a tighter bond over the permit to carry thing. We hardly go anywhere we can’t carry.
But it is still nice to have it in the books. it’s a step in the right direction.

8 Likes

That’s awesome, hopefully we’ll get some good news in kommiefornia soon too, probably, hopefully, maybe, meh, not really, not going to happen, negative.

Lol.

11 Likes

I hope texas will follow

12 Likes

@CatFood Well I see ya’ll are recalling a whole bunch of people from DA’s to the gov. That’s a good start.
I have always wanted to live in northern cali and California used to be my wifes favorite place, but man it has gone down hill.

@Silveback Texas doesn’t have it? That’s surprising.

9 Likes

@Arrow Yep, It is a good time to live in Tennessee. I have been here 16 years and love it here.

14 Likes

Reciprocity should be nationwide. Personally I will not visit or spend a dime in states that don’t recognize my CCP. My extremely leftist brother from Commieformia can’t get his head around that. We do have a mutual understanding that we will never be in the same galaxy on politics and are respectful accordingly.

12 Likes

What I don’t get is if you have a ccw in MN, you can carry in WI and IA, but if you have a ccw from WI or IA you can’t carry in MN. Illinois has some weird reciprocation as well, If you have a ccw from Missouri you can not carry cross the river in Illinois but you can the other way around.
It just does not seem like that big of a deal to talk to the few weird ones and say hey what up with that? Should not be that hard to get a few on the same page when a bunch already are.

8 Likes

Yup I have always wanted to go hang out in the redwoods for awhile, but not bad enough where I am not allowed to protect myself. There are lots of places I can go explore and hang out where I am welcome.

8 Likes

I knew it passed the Indiana House but didn’t realize the Senate voted on it yet, and I’m sorta surprised Governor MaskMandate Holcomb signed it without getting a little somethin-somethin.

Isn’t it funny how it’s suddenly okay to go to games now that March Madness is here? Ole Eric’s a big fan dontcha know.

11 Likes

@phuzzy42, your right about needing to pass in the Senate. The article I read first didn’t say anything about that.

9 Likes

Some states take a strange view of others requirements. In Texas we used to have reciprocity with MN but lost it. We changed our law allowing 18-21 year olds carry if they are Honorable Discharge from military. MN allows no one under 21 so cancelled our agreement.

7 Likes

Congratulations Iowa!

You have chosen elected officials wisely. They understand and take to heart the Bill of Rights.

Rare in the 21st century.

One more state with constitutional carry.

11 Likes

Can’t stand Eric. I voted for Rainwater as did almost everyone I talked to yet he only got 11%. Doesn’t add up. Hopefully the state legislature will start reigning him and any future governor’s in.

5 Likes

Alabama recognition and reciprocacy with South Carolina, permit carriers from SC can concealed carry in Alabama. However, because South Carolina has a parallel training requirement, Alabama doesn’t, so Alabama permit holders cant carry in SC. Not what I call reciprocracy

8 Likes

Constitutional Carry Bill passes through the House, advocates urge individuals to contact their Senators

it also blocks the enforcement of any federal ban laws.
burnin the phone up again tomorrow.

8 Likes

Indiana Senate didn’t take up the bill so it’s dead again.

5 Likes
13 Likes