M*CARBO Brotherhood

Hated Chores With Good Results

Anybody have a chore that they hate doing but love the end result of? Mine is detailing my car. I hate waxing and polishing my Jeep. But I love how it looks when I have a fresh coat of wax on it and have re-blackened the trim. Spent 3 hours today washing, waxing and polishing the outside and then vacuuming and detailing the Inside.

12 Likes

Gardening. Mowing lawns. Weed whacking. All hated to the bone! And not done by me in over 25 years. I have bad associations with the sound of lawn mower engines (but not minibike engines. Go figure :man_shrugging:t2:) I am proud my yard is perfect and I had absolutely nothing to do with it.:+1:

12 Likes

I hate all yard work and painting

11 Likes

Don’t know about the rest of the Brothers , but being retired , I no longer think of any thing as a chore . Not counting , getting up , eating , shooting holes in paper , taking a nap , going to bed . Love doing them :rofl: Everything else gets done if and when I want to do it. If I had to pick something as a chore it would be going food shopping.

18 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: Lol!!! Food shopping is the worst or going in any store. And I am not retired! :grin:

11 Likes

@Boomchucker Thank You for that’ Because after My lung Bronchoscopy last Month, I’m really looking at a Riding Mower! As How I haven’t been Able to find a
Kid Interested in Lawn Mowing (101) in the Neighborhood. Ah the Youth of today and Work’:rofl:

12 Likes

@dashmores LMAO Blue Light Special Isle 6! :rofl:

9 Likes

If they can’t do it on or from there phone there not interested

11 Likes

@godallmighty Good Points! about Retirement, Ya forgot the Most Important One! Have ya Pooped Today!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have been 86’d from Fred Meyers due to my lack of patience with fat lady’s and 14 Screaming kids and lane Blockage for Others! Ramming Speed! :joy:

10 Likes

Thanks Tony! You just made my head hurt! Seeing blue flashes too for some bad reason!! :grin:

9 Likes

@DivaMarie Yep, forgot that one. :exploding_head: Gotta hope that keeps working.

10 Likes

@godallmighty

I HATE food shopping. I purposely go shopping around 2am at my local Walmart. People are too busy on their cell phones and they are ‘forever’ bumping into me with their carts… That is when I let my NASTY out of the bag! :footprints: ( all over their A$$!!!)

10 Likes

I detest being the IT guy. And without fail, something always seems to go down, stop, freeze or otherwise need re-connected.
Like right now, the “Scan to Computer”…ugh

11 Likes

cooking dinner but end result will always be satisfing @DivaMarie

7 Likes

@hunter1916 Well Said’ :+1:With my Fresh Caught Halibut’ and Baked Alaskan Style recipe I have to (be Fast):drooling_face: if I want to enjoy the fruit of my labors with the gang at the Goat Ranch’ :rofl:

7 Likes

@DivaMarie Tony, after a unexpected week in the hospital, it aint when ya can poop, its wheres the flipping cork! I figgered they fed me 2 months worth of fast movers in a week…

5 Likes

@GOBLIN I Hear You On This! Along with the Sweet (Well Endowed Young Suckling Nurse !! ) :crazy_face: My M*Carbo Brothers Sent Me along with all the Well Wishes! Thank You all Again :heart_eyes:!!
After the Radiation Dye Via the IV Install :hot_face:Had me drink a liter of Water Mixed with a Special Sauce!! :lying_face: Which she Kindly ‘‘Forgot to Inform Me’’ As To the Very Negative and Radically Forced Coming Event!! After the CT/PT Scan,:grimacing:
Thank God it was Only 3 Blocks down Hill to my Safe Zone! :grin: A old man 72 Running Down Town Seattle 8th and Virginia Sidewalk Rush Hour Noon! (Screaming Make A Hole Coming Thru) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@DivaMarie They never tell you about that Special Sauce . Don’t you just love warm tingly feeling from the IV :-1:

5 Likes

@godallmighty Not Really !! :-1::-1::-1::-1: I was not Prepared for the Immediate Fast Glowing and Warm Response From Injection to My (A88 :fu: That ) Never Again! :rofl:

5 Likes

yea I remember that warm tingly feeling before, on the MRIs that was right before I heard, “wait hes allergic to shellfish” from the gal, and the whole thing went to crap…
why is it ,when ya get older, everything comes out of either end, with the force of a freakin volcano…
this was a few years ago and took place in tha “tube”:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes