M*CARBO Brotherhood

Happy Thanksgiving Brothers

Hey this our first Thanksgiving together, hopefully many more to come. Got first cancellation. California Crew not making it due to weather/work combo issues.

But this guy’s still coming. And that’s ALL that matters!! Happy Thanksgiving Brothers.

22 Likes

That’s awesome Boom Happy Thanksgiving

10 Likes

your a lucky man boomchucker i lost my first grandchild he died a week before he was born 9th december 2011 he was a beautiful baby he just wasent for this world .so you enjoy your time with yours maybe a long and happy one

13 Likes

Is a very happy thanksgiving! My second grandson was born yesterday at 3am, weighed 9lbs 12oz.

Already shopping for his first .22 rifle and pocket knife!!!:blush:

19 Likes

congradulations may you have many hunting trips together and sucessfull ones at that :deer::deer::deer::pig::water_buffalo::boar::bear::+1::smiley:

11 Likes

@hunter1916 his daddy is a skilled hunter…but grandpa will teach him how to shoot on the range!

Nothing more fun than a little one on your lap pulling the trigger for the first time and seeing that big grin!

14 Likes

happy thanksgiving again im off line now until tomorrow enjoy your turkey and stay safe its egg and fries for me tonight

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to All ! Congrats to Johnksg on His Newest Grandson !! Have a Great and Safe Day All!

15 Likes

That’s awesome brother, congratulations!!!:ok_hand::beers: I can already tell that boy will be brought up right.

10 Likes

Thanksgiving is all about family!:grin: I would like to say I played a small part in raising them right…but my wife gets all the credit!

15 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all ya’ll. doing my usual wild turkey (got 2 earlier this year) hadnt decided
if its gettin fried in peanut oil, or baked and basted with the other wild turkey. have a rack of ribs marinatein right now for tomorrow… finally got some decent collards at the veg stand today, everythin had bee Lookin sparse till he got these in (local grown)

got some fun to have tomorrow, 21 yr old grand daughter has a new boyfriend shes bringing over, to meet and greet, Ive bout decided on the tried and true, sharpening the knife routine… think it will be the RTAK

think after that im going to eat and act like a Puma, in other words, eat till i cant eat anymore, then go find a big tree limb to sleep for a few hours…

20 Likes

I’m working Thanksgiving, but I’ll probably get off a little early. I have to make that money so I can buy new toys. Then, I’m gonna feast.

Happy Thanksgiving, Brothers!

Don’t Hate: Go Cowboys, beat the Deadskins, lol! :grinning:

17 Likes

dang, i thought they was only 2 teams, in the NFL, the SAINTS, and whoever they happened to beat that week…:japanese_goblin:

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all on this forum and a special shout out to all active military out there. We really want to thank those who cannot be with their families because they are in some far off land defending our freedoms. The sacrifices made by our military to keep us safe is something to be truly thankful for.

18 Likes

all ya’ll with large canine’s do this tomorrow, and give your neighbors something to think about…

21 Likes

@GOBLIN You just won the internet today buddy! Wholly crap that’s funny :joy: :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

and it wouldnt be thanksgiving without…

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: very good i love that must try it with my fella

9 Likes

Smoking with Peach wood. Injected with Creole Butter and Cajun seasoning.

15 Likes

Thanks for the wishes ! I just signed up on the KTOG and saw you were there also.
Can you help me to get started there.
I am taking delivery on 11/23 of a new fore end for the S2K.
I am wanting to extend the mounted upper and maybe lower rails to gain extra length and to try to have it lock in folded position. @johnksg suggested to look at some info he heard about that some one had done a modification that was along the lines of what I wantd to do. Can you help me ?

9 Likes