M*CARBO Brotherhood

Happy Thanksgiving Brothers

Hope everybody has a wonderful and safe holiday.facebook-turkeys-58b8d6d53df78c353c231179 17hdpd

26 Likes

@dave67 Same to you brother

16 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving M*CARBO brotherhood.

18 Likes

@dave67 @godallmighty @SwishaHouse Same to you and all the Brothers.

18 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

19 Likes

Happy Turkeys.

Or sad Turkeys.

Same difference 'cause I’m go’n for the ham.

Thanks for your part in delivering another Great year.

@@@

22 Likes

Samesies to all the Brotherhood!

18 Likes

A blessed holiday to ALL including @johnksg

18 Likes

Guys be safe, eat alot, sleep alot, watch football, drink beer, be merry, and shoot some stuff Happy Thanksgiving to all the Brothers

18 Likes

We have much to be Thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

17 Likes

Yes, a special, blessed thanksgiving to all the brotherhood!

19 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all from here in Utah! :+1:

18 Likes

happy thanks giving you guys from ireland, its not celebrated here but i love turkey and will have plenty at xmas

19 Likes

It’s been not quite a year now since this little forum was launched and I had the good fortune to join up very early in it’s inception and what an incredible collection of like minded peoples this thing has become. It’s been awesome corresponding, sharing, learning and joking around with all you guys and I’m looking forward to hanging out here for a long time. @Flogrown summed it up really well - DITTO BIGTIME EVERYBODY! And @hunter1916, I think it is really cool to have somebody from Ireland hanging out here - someday I want to visit my family’s homeland…

18 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from Aus my American brothers

18 Likes

everybody welcome here anytime at mine just don’t all turn up at same time though :grin: ,i would love to meet up with you guys if you were ever over

18 Likes

Same goes here all welcome I’ve got a few Irish mates in aus already I reckon you would fit right in

18 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, may you have a wonderful day and be safe. This has been a very good year and I have much to be thankful for including meeting and making friends with my brothers here on the forum. Enjoy the day, eat to much, take naps during the day and then repeat.

19 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

@SwishaHouse Be sure our youngest member is given center seat at the head table. She is certain to be a charmer at her first Thanksgiving.

I have much to be thankful for as well.
For anyone that is finding life more difficult, or times less fortunate.
Are away from or have no family. Are experiencing hardship this holiday or any other day.

From me personally (as well as any other member I’m sure) No matter the day, time, or reason… A Brother and Friend can always be found here,…and is only a phone call or keystroke away.

18 Likes

From our house to yours-Happy Thanksgiving!!!

18 Likes