M*CARBO Brotherhood

Happy Memorial Day

I hope everybody has a safe Memorial Day weekend. Don’t forget to remember those who gave their all for the freedom we enjoy.:us:

20 Likes

In honor of this Memorial Day weekend, I’d like to take a moment to pay respect to two fallen soldiers who had a significant impact on my life. SPC. Anthony Cardinal on the left was my battle buddy through a significant portion of my time in Iraq and was a beacon of light through some very dark times. Just a few days before we were to demobilize back to the states, he was KIA on Christmas morning 2005. SSG Curtis “Tony” Mitchell on the right was an NCO in Charlie troop. I was temporarily assigned to Charlie for a route security mission and assigned to ride in SSG Mitchell’s tank. I was sitting directly in front of him in the tank when an IED exploded instantly killing SSG Mitchell on December 12, 2005. I can’t even begin to explain seeing that and the guilt of surviving when these two soldiers and so many others did not. Enjoy your holiday weekend and never forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice. See you at Fiddler’s Green. If you ain’t CAV…

25 Likes

I will pour out a second shot at dawn and dusk on Monday for Anthony and Curtis
my brother

21 Likes

@Kona If you ain’t CAV

15 Likes

John Alexander Logan (February 9, 1826 – December 26, 1886) was an American soldier and politician. He served in the Mexican–American War and was a general in the Union Army in the American Civil War. He served the state of Illinois as a State Senator, a Congressman, and a U.S. Senator and was an unsuccessful candidate for Vice President of the United States with James G. Blaine in the election of 1884. As the 3rd Commander-in-Chief of the Grand Army of the Republic, he is regarded as the most important figure in the movement to recognize Memorial Day (originally known as Decoration Day) as an official holiday.

18 Likes

We celebrate this Memorial Day Weekend by Remembering Our Fallen.

I had the honor of serving with SSG Simpson and wanted to personally share my tribute to him.
Mike-Simpson

His Wife Krista Simpson, started The Unquiet Professional Foundation in his memory and I’m honored that we’re able to Support Military Foundations like this.

Take a moment to count your blessings this weekend and remember that Men like SSG Michael H. Simpson gave his life in defense of all that we hold sacred…Our Freedom!

Use this 20% OFF coupon code at checkout: Remember Our Fallen

Shop M*CARBO Gun Parts & Accessories and Save 20% Now! * Sale ends Monday 5/27/19 at Midnight*

21 Likes

I also want to honor CPT Inman our Company Commander, who was killed the first 60 days of our 15 month tour in Mosul, Iraq. Amazing Leader! He was prior enlisted!

19 Likes

Yes I was Cav before going SF! If you ain’t Cav!

19 Likes

@ChrisNelson respect to your fallen fellow CAV troop!

16 Likes

Happy Memorial Day to All my Brothers and Sisters on this Weekend and Time of Rememberance.
@ChrisNelson Again I Must Commend you for the Wonderful Things you have Created and Done here with the Brotherhood and M*Carbo and The Foundation.

16 Likes

@ChrisNelson If you ain’t CAV

14 Likes

@ChrisNelson If you ain’t cav, you ain’t s@$t! :fist:t3::shinto_shrine:

12 Likes

God Bless you veterans. I enjoy the life I live because of brave men and especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Memorial Day.

16 Likes
19 Likes

@ChrisNelson, well said. I can not feel your pain as I haven’t experienced it. But we keep them alive and honor them with our memories of them. Keep doing what you’re doing. God bless.

15 Likes

@ChrisNelson I feel your pain and loss brother. many memories, i open the wounds so to speak and rub the scars, you rage, and suck it up, then push thru, always fwd, trying to live a life they would have enjoyed.
like always right foot fwd, left foot fwd, repeat. gets thru the tough times.
many names and faces come up , places, years , times and the like , but if ya get a second remember 10/23/83.

15 Likes

@ChrisNelson Well done,and ThankYou for the True Heart Felt Share with the Brotherhood and All on this Memorial Day’
You Honor your Fallen Brothers and Their Familys Every day by what you have Created Here.

14 Likes

Come and see!

10 Likes

15 Likes

Remember the Heroes and thanks to all who served.
I Made It To Arlington.

7 Likes